Conor Lenihan - another day another shitstorm (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
Re: another day another shitstorm

that garlic sauce is good, although it's no dominos garlic sauce.

avernus said:
that garlic sauce is good, although it's no dominos garlic sauce.

Or Mizzoni's!!!

Mmmmm MIzzoni's

homer_drool.gif

The best babbage i've ever had is in the charcoal grill on cross street in galway. I get paid on the 20th of every month and the first thing i do is over there for a charcoal special. Legend babbage.

Pizzamax (018381000) is my new favourite! I'm putting their kids through college

mmmm, 16" vegimax...

great hangover cure

oh yeah something about racist Fianna Fáillers

Down with them , I say

johnnystress said:
Pizzamax (018381000) is my new favourite! I'm putting their kids through college

mmmm, 16" vegimax...

great hangover cure

oh yeah something about racist Fianna Fáillers

Down with them , I say

i love it that this thread had turned into a what's the best veggie kebab style yoke. no sarcasm.

ye had to go and ruin it there johnny

are you anything to johnny fun?

of johnny fun and the ...hesitations?

maybe you have a ramones/spice girls thing going on.

das nugs said:
i love it that this thread had turned into a what's the best veggie kebab style yoke. no sarcasm.

ye had to go and ruin it there johnny

are you anything to johnny fun?

of johnny fun and the ...hesitations?

maybe you have a ramones/spice girls thing going on.

A head for every emotion

Kind of like this man, but marginally less creepy
worzel.gif

johnnylikespizzamax

Dear Mr Lenihan

I've been moved to contact you after your discgraceful comments in the Dail r.e. Turkish workers. Needless to say I'm disgusted by this borish, laddish and frankly racist behaviour. If someone was to shout this sort of rubbish on the streets one might feel one was dealing with a racist, a drunk or a simple halfwit, but in Goverenment buildings? Mr Lenihan I have to ask, are you racist, drunk or just a simple halfwit?

I assume you will be doing the decent thing and thus I look forward to your resignation.

Bests in whatever career you take up next, maybe construction?

your's etc, etc, etc

Pantone247 said:
Dear Mr Lenihan

I've been moved to contact you after your discgraceful comments in the Dail r.e. Turkish workers. Needless to say I'm disgusted by this borish, laddish and frankly racist behaviour. If someone was to shout this sort of rubbish on the streets one might feel one was dealing with a racist, a drunk or a simple halfwit, but in Goverenment buildings? Mr Lenihan I have to ask, are you racist, drunk or just a simple halfwit?

I assume you will be doing the decent thing and thus I look forward to your resignation.

Bests in whatever career you take up next, maybe construction?

your's etc, etc, etc

Please tell me you sent that to him!

I was about to go to the feedback section of his site and write "Ya big feckin racist!" but then I discovered the feedback section mysteriously seems to have crashed.

The start of Liveline was priceless. They had a Turkish guy on and he was asked what he thought by Joe Duffy. He does "It's ridiculous I can't just go down the street and say 'Hey Irish Jew!'"

Then of course a large amount of people calling for his head (rightly) and pointing out that he hadn't actually apologised for anything at all.

And, of course, a few shitehawks going "Ah Jaysus we can't say anything these days. And sure his daddy was in Fianna Fail too. Let him stay. We're grooming this particular monstrosity." Or some such.

What a knob. I hope he resigns.

felafels are yum. I mean that weirdy kebab meat which is comprised of minced camels eyelids and belly parts going down to precisely where? Bollock? (copyright Newman and Baddiel). I've never eaten that, even when out of my mallet on the drink. Yay me.

spiritualtramp said:
Lucky you. I got food poisoning from a kebab in Iskanders.

Falafel is pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back