Congratulations to Prince William (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
on behalf of everyone at thumped (especially Cormcolash), congratulations to Prince William and his burd on getting married

and he gave her lady die's ring too. Really romantic and that.

TO A FUTURE KING AND QUEEN!!! FROM ALL AT THUMPED!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

i was reading that earlier,is that not a bit fucking creepy?i wouldn't want some dead bird's ring on me if i was her.
anyway,i agree with the sentiment of this thread,best of british to both of them and if we play our cards right/wrong with this banking crisis we could all be ruled over by them one day.three cheers for the royals.

union_jack_1.jpg

on behalf of everyone at thumped (especially Cormcolash), congratulations to Prince William and his burd on getting married

TO A FUTURE KING AND QUEEN!!! FROM ALL AT THUMPED!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hahaha, I couldn't give enough of a shite to even bother ranting about it!

I think we here in Ireland should also pick a family and worship them - any suggestions?

Congrats to William and his betrothed - has he revealed to her that he's a prince yet?

I think we here in Ireland should also pick a family and worship them - any suggestions?

Congrats to William and his betrothed - has he revealed to her that he's a prince yet?

I think she thinks hes a footballer

as for Irish family, I thought we'd already adopted the Ryan children as our version of the royal family, no?

Incidently, who would we rather owned us? Germany or England? Fuckin germans have short memories - we're the only ones who sided with them in World War one and THIS is how they repay us. Pricks

Actually some old German guy start talking to me in the park yestrday and mentioned how in World War Two the Irish were sympathetic to the Germans.... conversation started acctually with him asking me what the hell is going on with the economy over there at the moment, then he started going on about Jewish bankers and it all started to get a bit uncomfortable...

Actually some old German guy start talking to me in the park yestrday and mentioned how in World War Two the Irish were sympathetic to the Germans....

I think we had some deal with them that meant they wouldn't invade us alright. Even that time the luftwaffe bombed the shit out of North Strand (if only they'd do it again), that was a mistake. They were meant to be dropping their load out to sea but missed and hit sherriff street instead.

I think we used to side with anyone fighting the brits. In WWI they let us down though. They were meant to supply the arms for the rising but the pricks reneged on the agreement.

Fake Prince! Didn't Baldrick track down the real Royal Family to some backwater in Australia a few years ago?

the off spring of ryan turbidy and aoibhean n' suilibhan will be the natural aristocrats of this isle of mighty celticness. combining all thats great baout ireland - political patronage, lovely girl contests, and rte. its what made us great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back