Conflict (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
was just talking to Colin and he agreed to do an interview,
so anyone have any questions they wanna ask Conflict ?

Thought this might be a good idea as there's alot of yis that would be into Conflict alot longer than me, so if yous have any questions to ask Colin send them and i'll stick em in the interview questions

Cheers

Krusty (Daryl)

yeah was gonna ask them myself that one.
apparently they played twice up the north in the early 80's, so crispo was telling me, once in belfast and possibly once somewhere else cant remember though.

Yes, there was some kind of hullabaloo involving Conflict and Giro's, something to do with a benefit album...? And keeping all the money possibly...? I think you should ask them about that.

It was the Stalag 17/Toxic Waste split 12" on Mortarhate Records.
It was meant as a benefit for the Warzone Collective, but to my knowledge, the money never materialised (at least not by the time the collective stopped 3 years ago).

Is it an interview over email kind of thing? Because if you do it over the phone you could lull him into a false sense of security and then BOOM whack him in the chops.
Start off by asking him how important he thinks benefit albums are to the scene, then ask him if he thinks people are right to think he's an utter cunt for legging it with the cash with no explanation.

COLIN, YOU'RE A CUNT. REMEMBER THAT AND GOOD LUCK.

Ask them about their safe-house they apparently have, supposed to be full of crowns, jewls, diamonds and Gold!!!

It was the Stalag 17/Toxic Waste split 12" on Mortarhate Records.
It was meant as a benefit for the Warzone Collective, but to my knowledge, the money never materialised (at least not by the time the collective stopped 3 years ago).

Damn, thats why they're so friggin rich.. I heard they've got a helicopter made from sellotape'd eagles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back