• Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
In breaking news Stee Mcquaid will be aghast to hear that Conflict are RUBBISH, and he should in my view adjust his attitude accordingly.Saw them last night in what can only be genoursley described as a piss poor performance.It was a bummer to hear some of my all time favourites butchered by a bunch of ramshackle chancers who spend more time down in Xtravision getting a tan than practicing their skills and keeping their shit ninja judging by the by the mallets on time.Talk about loose.I've been my fare share of loose and i recognise its hallmarks.The only kinda redeeming aspect of their set for me was the lovely breeze of cool air on my skin that was generated by the stampede of punters passing me on their way to anywhere else.I was liberate liberate liberated from me money by a bunch of serious looking gentlemen who were dead set on educating me.well fuck it,if the dude on guitar hadda blammed out something I coulda busted some bodypopping party manouevres to, i may have have taken the bait,but instead me buzz was wrecked to within an inch of its life.Triggering a minor edge of the seat head melt that was manageable only because i was rotten fucking drunk and had'nt realised that it was swizz.I could rant on about this because I'm just home from the shindig and I'm mad fucking WIRED.On a happier note UK SUBS are one bad ass raw garage acid punk machine on target for MAX PARTYTIME.The Exploited are certain to be a shoo in for the top ten party bands of all time category.I wouldnt say they'd deny that they're fairly metal.But it rocks hard.so WOO HOO

howerya gary,i have to agree with you on this one as well man, having seen em for the first time last year, thinking they were shite, and then proceeding to pass out outside the venue rather than listen to em. i think it is safe to say they have had their day and should fuck off at this stage and leave us with our memories of deadly records made by a deadly band back in the day.
sounds like you had a ball, nice one.

The Subhumans on the other hand are well deadly and worth getting a bit messy at.And the lights were tripped out looking.

howerya gary,i have to agree with you on this one as well man, having seen em for the first time last year, thinking they were shite, and then proceeding to pass out outside the venue rather than listen to em. i think it is safe to say they have had their day and should fuck off at this stage and leave us with our memories of deadly records made by a deadly band back in the day.
sounds like you had a ball, nice one.
The neighbours have not heard the last of Increase The Pressure when I'm gee eyed.Only the studio side though for fucks ske.

Anyway,NEVER MIND THE BULLSHIT HERES THE FACTS! The Lurkers are a rockin' rock'n'roll band from that London, I'd say.And I think It was near the end of this set that I puked and then sprawled out in it.Jacket dried off nicely.Needs a wash but.A pair of stinky socks I put in a bin outside the pub have since absconded.I would'nt be surprised if they've gone and started up a deadhead style convey to follow The Restarts around.Because they're addicted to Rock,FO RIZZLE

My vision has gotten too blurry to type.No more bullsh

respect gaz, like your style man. where did you see all these awful bands?

In breaking news Stee Mcquaid will be aghast to hear that Conflict are RUBBISH, and he should in my view adjust his attitude accordingly.Saw them last night in what can only be genoursley described as a piss poor performance.It was a bummer to hear some of my all time favourites butchered by a bunch of ramshackle chancers who spend more time down in Xtravision getting a tan than practicing their skills and keeping their shit ninja judging by the by the mallets on time.Talk about loose.I've been my fare share of loose and i recognise its hallmarks.The only kinda redeeming aspect of their set for me was the lovely breeze of cool air on my skin that was generated by the stampede of punters passing me on their way to anywhere else.I was liberate liberate liberated from me money by a bunch of serious looking gentlemen who were dead set on educating me.well fuck it,if the dude on guitar hadda blammed out something I coulda busted some bodypopping party manouevres to, i may have have taken the bait,but instead me buzz was wrecked to within an inch of its life.Triggering a minor edge of the seat head melt that was manageable only because i was rotten fucking drunk and had'nt realised that it was swizz.I could rant on about this because I'm just home from the shindig and I'm mad fucking WIRED.On a happier note UK SUBS are one bad ass raw garage acid punk machine on target for MAX PARTYTIME.The Exploited are certain to be a shoo in for the top ten party bands of all time category.I wouldnt say they'd deny that they're fairly metal.But it rocks hard.so WOO HOO
gaz i think your going far to easy on conflict,the fact we laughed in their faces and colin looks like he just opened up his very own tanning salon.shit band shit sound tiny crowd and a gut full o mushies,one of the funniest things i seen this year.conflict who do they think they are fooling,you.

Well no.....
They influenced lot's of people with the "Increase the Pressure" album to become veggie including myself.
Their 1st album was excellent too and I don't mean the re-recorded version of it.

Well no.....
They influenced lot's of people with the "Increase the Pressure" album to become veggie including myself.
Their 1st album was excellent too and I don't mean the re-recorded version of it.

Fair enough, maybe its more a case of them not living up to the prevalence and mass bootlegging of their merchandise.

gaz i think your going far to easy on conflict,the fact we laughed in their faces and colin looks like he just opened up his very own tanning salon.shit band shit sound tiny crowd and a gut full o mushies,one of the funniest things i seen this year.conflict who do they think they are fooling,you.

maybe they are only back from their hollyers..............!ninjaaaa
maybe they are only back from stealing that kid in portugal.......!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

I was feeling a bit bad for slating the dudes when I finally came down.I was'nt sure if I'd over reacted but thankfully it seems I just made an accurate appraisal of the situation.
Phew.Better luck next time CONJOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back