CONFLICT INTERVIEW WED 15TH (1 Viewer)

No but going to 2 of the Subhumans gigs here.
Still not seen Conflict but don't fancy travelling to the UK and the hassle of airports again.

WHATS WITH THE FAT? THINK UR CONFUSING MEWITH SOMEONE ELSE. WAS THINKING OF GOING TO THE SLIGO GIG, U KNOW HOW FAR IT IS TO THE VENUE FROM TRAIN? DO U HAVE TO KIP IN A BUSH?

Well I think Jasper has promised nearly every1 that they can kip in his gaff lol, I mite try and get some B+B, I likes me comforts.

Well I think Jasper has promised nearly every1 that they can kip in his gaff lol, I mite try and get some B+B, I likes me comforts.

Good luck! when we played coolera house me 2 mates came down with us in the car and looked for miles around for a b+b and couldn't find one.

WAS THINKING OF GOING TO THE SLIGO GIG, U KNOW HOW FAR IT IS TO THE VENUE FROM TRAIN? DO U HAVE TO KIP IN A BUSH?[/quote]
venue COOLER HOUSE is about 5-6 miles from train/bus station, so it is a taxi job really, I dont know, guess maybe four euros? venue is a great place, luverly guiness, great room, great accoustics, dead on management. Its sort of in the middle of nowhere, but with residential houses around. has pretty big carpark and they dont minmd if you stay in your van/car there. dont leave rubbish though, ta. It's gonna be heavin, so get there early.

personally, I find conflict boring live cos they go on for toooooooooooooo long. I have seen em quite a few times over the years and to be fair the last time I saw em I actually quite enjoyed em , it was the second of two nights, the first night the were rubbish and boring, second they were in smaller bvenue, which alwasy helps. But I did see em be relly boring at the leeds uni riot/gig about 86/87 and I cant be arsed to go into conflict, but thats when I saw colin conflict not being very solidarity anarchy at all, but thats another story,praps I should put on punk myths, but its true (thats waht they all say). like the time I drank Kurt Cobains pint when he was gouching out in the bar before they did a gig with mudhoney, hes lucky we didnt rob his gear on him, the dirty smackhead lush! heh heh heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back