Comprehensive List Of Bands I Wish I'd Seen Live But Now Never Will (1 Viewer)

Cesaria Evora played at the Galway Arts Festival about 6 years ago. Twas midweek so I decided I'd wait until she came back to Ireland and played in Dublin. And now she's dead.

Didn't go to Mansun in the Olympia for some stupid reason around 2000 or so. I think I remember being really skint. Instead of getting a lend, I tried to ignore it was on. Absolutely kicking myself over that one, even now.

Nirvana played in Cork the night before I started my first job so I decided not to risk it for fear of getting too wasted

oh well, next time

Didn't go to Mansun in the Olympia for some stupid reason around 2000 or so. I think I remember being really skint. Instead of getting a lend, I tried to ignore it was on. Absolutely kicking myself over that one, even now.

I'm told it was deadly from an I AM SEEING MANSUN kind of way but was fairly lacklustre over all so you (we) didn't miss that much. I think worthit was at it?

I'm told it was deadly from an I AM SEEING MANSUN kind of way but was fairly lacklustre over all so you (we) didn't miss that much. I think worthit was at it?
I saw them in the Ambassador years later when the hype was well gone and they had released an album I didn't really care about. It was an awful gig. There was maybe 3 rows of people squashed up to the stage and the rest was empty. Wish I saw them around the time Six came out.

dEUS.... Now there's a band I wish I never saw live. In fact I wish they disappeared off the face of the earth a week after The Ideal Crash came out. the Notwist were also ruined for me by seeing them live.

LOVE

Just thought about Arthur..shame on me for not going.And I coulda.

Bad move G

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back