Communion parties (1 Viewer)

i've never gotten on well with the idea that theres pre-set rates for weddings/christenings and what not. the communion i was at last i gave a 10 as i thought it would possibly be a way to make the kid think more, more say then everyone lashing a 50 at them for some sort of status thing. i taught that dude the alphabet. he technically owes me. its really not anysort of investment in the kid to just play to social graces. what ever happend to gran setting up a post offfice account??

I have a picture of me,must route it out.Red velvet suit with a dicky and ruffles.Some of us just have it like that.

I had a nice picture of me and my brother , hands clasped in prayer as we stood either side of child rapist Fr Eugene Greene, but I think my mom has since destroyed it.

That happened at my cousins communion in ballyfermot (the cindrella one jordan used), her train was so long that her little brother had to carry it.
She had fake tan, hair extensions and false nails, so did most of the other girls.

so theres another generation of this on the way??
article-1081355-02461D12000005DC-654_468x714.jpg

people are soft.

I had a nice picture of me and my brother , hands clasped in prayer as we stood either side of child rapist Fr Eugene Greene, but I think my mom has since destroyed it.

He's pretty dishy in fairness to him
EUGENE_GREEN_00050626007873_display.jpg

He's pretty dishy in fairness to him
EUGENE_GREEN_00050626007873_display.jpg

Greene (80) was sentenced to 12 years in prison in 2000 after he pleaded guilty to 41 charges of sex abuse against at least 26 boys – many of them altar boys – between 1962 and 1985.

His parishioners raised €25,000 for him so he can have a nice retirement

cunts

Holy fuck!

That is unfucking believable.

Wheres my old geebags thread?

I keep on thinking the thread title says 'Communist Parties'

...which in turn keeps on conjering up this image in my head...

87875364_718b8e0b99.jpg

You get to consume the body of Christ!

Funnily enough I was taking to someone the other day who went to mass for the first time ever just to taste communion for the laugh. She's in her thirties.

This is it Lucas btw:

holy_communion_01.jpg

it's just ice cream wafer...really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back