Commando is on Sky One now. (1 Viewer)

"speaking of steel drums check the fuck outta predator.
its rocking it to the max for the first hour of that movie."

Not really. There are some subtle bongos when the skinned dudes are being revealed but otherwise its all "de de de de de de.............de de de de de de de.....chih chih chih chih chih chih chih chih"

Commando steel drums are in your face awesomeness.

Love Commando and Predator so much. Both are amazing for various reasons.

THEY JUST DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO!

what about the bit when arnie is in the dinghy wearing only a pair of wee speedos?ewwwwwwww

I dunno why but I have memories from my childhood of that being a G string. Must just be what I thought was a G string as it was probably the skimpiest piece of swimming attire my 5 year old eyes had witnessed.

Jason Statham is on a one man mission to bring them back. Check out the Transporter 1 and 2 but more then that check out Crank.

Ive seen the Transporters...........I think......on a plane maybe. But they don't cut it or undercut it in my view. Too stylish.

Look nobody will ever top Arnie. Commando is just perfect in my head for so many reasons. Its ridiculously violent, merciless, the main villain is supposed to be an ex commando and is instead a fat unfit freddy mercury lookalike. And thats only a few amazing things. others are exploding cardboard cut outs and pretty much every Arnie and Bennet line in the movie are amazing.

Never heard of Crank.
I think eventually somebody is gonna make a new action movie and it will have an 80's soundtrack and be a proper homage to all the classic 80s action movies. bound to happen.

I never watched these films the first time around (I was more a martial arts film kid) so I'm seeing them all for the first time now, after seeing various things, such as the Simpsons, parody them. It's amazing! I love these films. I watched Comando there the other night when it was on telly with mates and we all had fun guessing the lines and what was going to happen. The dialog was way more ridiculous than we could have anticipated though. I love it!

Hard to Kill is another classic.:heart:

I never watched these films the first time around (I was more a martial arts film kid) so I'm seeing them all for the first time now, after seeing various things, such as the Simpsons, parody them. It's amazing! I love these films. I watched Comando there the other night when it was on telly with mates and we all had fun guessing the lines and what was going to happen. The dialog was way more ridiculous than we could have anticipated though. I love it!

Hard to Kill is another classic.:heart:

Don't think the Simpsons have done a Commando skit. And if they have which MacBain is it? They've definetely blurred the lines between Arnie movies and Lethal Weapon (meh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back