Comic Books (2 Viewers)

er i guess so but thats the subject matter... i think comics are a really unique medium that can describe and articulate ideas, perspectives...blah blah ...i feels what your saying though, i loves a good exciting read too! i do enjoy a good whizbang-flick flick now and then :)

exactly .|..|

yea that is good.
i like this one:
20060509.jpg

Bone. Just read it. It is epic.
Word. This is the only thing that approaches (and maybe even surpasses) the lovelyness that is Calvin and Hobbes.

WE3 - Amazing art, written by Grant Morrison. Deadly.
Oh, I forgot about that! Creepy shit and I loved it! It's an interesting one if you've got any animal rights leanings. Did it ever come out as a graphic novel? I bought the three issues but lost them around the place...

Word. This is the only thing that approaches (and maybe even surpasses) the lovelyness that is Calvin and Hobbes.

Oh, I forgot about that! Creepy shit and I loved it! It's an interesting one if you've got any animal rights leanings. Did it ever come out as a graphic novel? I bought the three issues but lost them around the place...

yep

izz gud
WE3.jpg

I've been reading the Walking Dead series for ages now and they're pretty deadly.

Also got a lot of love for Mark Millar. I know it's not very popular with you cunts and your poxy 'Sandman' and 'Preacher', but his Superman: Red Son is fucking deadly. A bit silly (Russian Batman is hilarious), but it's Superman, y'know? Also check out "Chosen" which is about a 12 year old who finds out he's the Son of God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back