Comic Book Advice... (6 Viewers)

{I have a ton of 2000ad's from the early eighties up to round 86 (the year when rock took over) are they worth selling? anyone want them?
Also have a near perfect collection of Crisis... Which i will sell after i re read them... jaysus some classic stuff there...}

Pmd you- are these are still available?

I'm not sure of the prog numbers but they start before the glossy covers and some have the old logo. You're not getting any ones with DR & Quinch in them though.

Anthony said:
I'm not sure of the prog numbers but they start before the glossy covers and some have the old logo. You're not getting any ones with DR & Quinch in them though.
awww- did you see the collected DR and Quinch book? Well worth getting- and itll allow you to give me the progs:) Zarjaz!

http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=reprint&page=gnprofiles&choice=quinch

I can't think of the numbers right now but i think they're before 450- I missed all Bad City Blue, and loads of other stuff and Id love to fill the gap in my collection

Id take all the earlier ones too if they're going!

How much you looking for?

johnnystress said:
awww- did you see the collected DR and Quinch book? Well worth getting- and itll allow you to give me the progs:) Zarjaz!

I can't think of the numbers right now but i think they're before 450- I missed all Bad City Blue, and loads of other stuff and Id love to fill the gap in my collection

God your an awful retro nerd there johnnystress, 2000ad is sooooo 1980's

dislexik_pnuk said:
Which upset you more - the death of superman or the death of optimus pime?
i had no idea optimus prime bit the bucket... never really liked either of them. optimus prime was like some kind of big thick. and superham... well, enough said.

dislexik_pnuk said:
Which upset you more - the death of superman or the death of optimus pime?
.....optimus...dead?........

the fact that superman didnt <really> die was quite upsetting

johnnystress said:

gah! Flood gates opening, memories pouring back :eek: AAAAGHAGHG

if any of these memories back in my mind make me forget how to walk, I'll hold you accountable.

man I used to love 2000AD, is it still around, and if so, is it still called 2000AD? twould be a bit sill if it was, no?

dislexik_pnuk said:
ha ha @hag. your funny.

how can you not remember the tearjerking scene from Transformers the Movie dies?
Transformers the Movie was Orson Wells' last film, end on a high note eh?

Re: orson welles

hey he got to voice a robot that canges into a planet that eats other planets - definatly a high note. (planet eating robots are bodacious). Kinda ironic seeing as wells was kinda planet shaped when he died - probably from eating.

Eric idle and Lenoard nimoy were in that to along with Robert stack who was the voice of ultra magnus! Imagine Ultra Magnus presenting Unsolved Mysteries

Wavioli said:
gah! Flood gates opening, memories pouring back :eek: AAAAGHAGHG

if any of these memories back in my mind make me forget how to walk, I'll hold you accountable.

man I used to love 2000AD, is it still around, and if so, is it still called 2000AD? twould be a bit sill if it was, no?
Yep still going strong and still called 2000ad- there was a lot of debate about changing the name but they decided to stick with it in the end

I 'm using a 2000ad wallet these days, the red plastic one that was given away with the comic years ago- yes im a nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back