COME BACK, HAG!! (1 Viewer)

anonymous coward

i'm apalled at the treatment dished out to poor old hag here on these boards. so the guy has bit of a "wacky" sense of humour, and likes to "slag" people off a bit, but that's no reason for some of the shit that a few people - who shall remain nameless - flung in his general direction like so many "shit frisbees". it's a sad state of affairs when it comes to this. come back, hag!

oh, you think you're pretty smart there don't you? well you're wrong. you know what, why does everybody here have to be so cynical all the time? oh, i miss hag and want him to come back so therefore i must be hag in disguise or just some kind of sick fuck and there can be no other explanation. yeah, that's real nice pete. except you're wrong. but y'know, it's starting to become a lot clearer why the man felt the need to pack it in here in the first place...

Anonymous Coward (13 Feb, 2002 09:35 p.m.):
i'm apalled at the treatment dished out to poor old hag here on these boards. so the guy has bit of a "wacky" sense of humour, and likes to "slag" people off a bit, but that's no reason for some of the shit that a few people - who shall remain nameless - flung in his general direction like so many "shit frisbees". it's a sad state of affairs when it comes to this. come back, hag!

Hag thought this was *me*.
Bless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back