coldspoon conspiracy + 5, TBMC, Thurs - £1.99 (1 Viewer)

see the funny thing there is which paul am i talking to. actually im just trying to push this back up to the top. Are people actualy going to this tonight?

I've only seen Paul O'Reilly (at the International), I don't know the other bands but I think I'll amble along. Two quid in and rob a free flyer to Screamadellica afterwards...

there's a worrying lack of those handy little flyers. the new bizzaro temple bar wine cellar is also worrying. oh well. at least we don't have to sit on those uncomfortable railings anymore...

I didn't see any free flyers bouncing around last night at the gig - only £3 concessions. I dunno if i like all the chique seating, it's less comfortable than it looks most of the time.

the long rocked (having the god of thunder on bass was a nice touch), and paul o' reilly made they whole music centre shut up, even with bits of club crowd beginning to come in. i had a deadly night. anyone else?

ps: paddington, next time you're using a puter in my shop, remember to sign out. i could've caused trouble...

i apologize profusely on behalf of the coldspoon conspiracy for our complete sham of a set.

certainly wasnt worth the 30somethin pence people paid to see us.

sorry

pat's fault, was it?

*never* apologise for anything you do on stage, no matter what.

treelo (06 Apr, 2001 03:33 p.m.):
the long rocked (having the god of thunder on bass was a nice touch), and paul o' reilly made they whole music centre shut up, even with bits of club crowd beginning to come in. i had a deadly night. anyone else?quote]

Yeah I had a good laugh - I was impressed with Paul O'Reilly (pity i'll miss the support to David Kitt on thursday) and I loved the 'shapes our'uv' the bassist in 46 long. Plus we got them to play The Man Don't Give A Fuck in Screamadellica afterwards, which is always great.

- Fintan

damien (07 Apr, 2001 02:16 a.m.):
pat's fault, was it?

*never* apologise for anything you do on stage, no matter what.

...though on 2nd thoughts we might just get away with it cuz our name wasnt on any of the posters, we only replaced Estel at the last minute.

...people will never even know who we were!
(ensue evil laughing, etc)

my, though we did stink

ronan will you never learn?
we did not suck it was just a different interpretation of what we normally do and as such was equally valid. Im sure people were intrigued by it and will wish to see us again.
P.s. it was NOT my fault. I was just really tired from having played with Paul during his set

that whole not my fault thing is in refernece to Damiens comments that it was.
goddamn fishboy
"I surround myself with nothing but robots!!!!

"i surround my facial area with nothing but dodgy fluff".

enough said patzer.

corporate rock what a load of bollox eh? nevermind i did spend $40 on that lovely smashing pumpkins boxset the airplane flies high.. or was that me.............???

what?

you're not purporting that el damo would waste his money on such shoddy merchandise, are you???

i'd NEVER believe it

ladies please!

we all know damo is a corporate cock sucker. wasn't it last night he brought me rollin' to pick up some "bitches and eight-ball".

'tis true i'm afraid...
thankfully no-one's mentioned the amounts squandered on SP 7" box set or deluxe album vinyl versions...

yes, '96 was a bad year.

pity i don't have that kind of money anymore, seeing as all my bills seem to go on sipping hennessey and paying off pimps for stevo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back