C'mon in and Admire youre Goddess of Thumped (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
:eek:

I know it's the embarrasment emoticon but i have no idea why.However,in this instance i am going to use it as a yawn emoticon.Sorry syb,but this thread was a complete waste of webspace.

*gasp* nine:( well if you got me a chat room, i wouldnt have to start threads now would i?? this is the place you can come into and tolk to me ok?? *hmph*

no, go back to where you were. i got into trouble before for out of control posting like this before, be careful or you'll have your licence revoked.

and really piss everyone off this time.

i didn't mean to go permanantly, i just meant to go back to your previous thread, and not to go starting other threads just because they were getting too long.

just calm down.

;)

this is fucking brilliant.

ever get the feeling you're being watched? no? me neither. but, if you ever do, it could be me. stalking is the new internet. try it. i'm getting really good now. armed with nothing but my sturdy staple gun, Frank, and stealth,. the kind of stealth you can't teach. a natural stealth. like a wurrum or a kind of little eagle that eats wurrums.

and a ballyclava, of course, so as in you don't reconise when i creep up on ye. try it, no serious. it' sthe new buckfast.

Originally posted by the pibblious one
here, whats all this slurmz and the boys scruff, why not pibb and the boyz? (internal power struggle imminent :eek:

alright? long time no internet wreckage, as my mother used to say, but my ma's dead, as fansap used to say, may god have mercy on her soul, as justin faschinu used to say, before he was caught out as a gay child molester.... whatta guy.

Originally posted by morgen-vox
Nine, you're so fucked, you better watch out, think twice before you turn the ignition in your car in future
jeez morgan, you're so immature..... is that john hartson underneath that balaclava?

enter 10yearsier

he is naked apart from two plastic bags tied around each foot.
tattooed on his chest are the words "nine for president".
flies swarm around him in military formation as if to say he commands the very elements.

".........alright boys"

Originally posted by morgen-vox
Nine, you're so fucked, you better watch out, think twice before you turn the ignition in your car in future

Why,will me ma be under there or somethin'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back