Club Ginger Ale (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
The nectar of the Gods

Club_Ginger_Ale_850ml.jpg

Also, is it just me or did they used to do Canada Dry in 2 litre bottles, even up till the '90s? Seems now you can only get the Schweppes branded ones with the CD logo in those rip-off 1 litre yokes.

Schweppes Ginger Ale is good too. I never see ginger ale here though.
Always my choice of beverage when on a plane. I love those little cans.

I love ginger ale. As a kid, Canada Dry was just another regular can in the fridge during the 80's/early 90's in Ireland but for some reason, they pulled out of the market. I've never known why & google doesn't reveal much.

Not that it's impossible to pick up ginger ale nowadays, it's just been relegated to the mixer drinks section (with yer tonics, lemon bitters, white lemonade).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love ginger ale. As a kid, Canada Dry was just another regular can in the fridge during the 80's/early 90's in Ireland but for some reason, they pulled out of the market. I've never known why & google doesn't reveal much.

Not that it's impossible to pick up ginger ale nowadays, it's just been relegated to the mixer drinks section (with yer tonics, lemon bitters, white lemonade).

Good to know. It's the only soda (mineral) I like.

They didn't pull out - Schweppes Ginger Ale IS Canada Dry (the logo is on the bottle). It's some licensing bullshit since Schweppes bought CD then spun off the company that owns it now.

Fuck off out of our thread for stuff that's bad for us but tastes deadly.

I love smokes and booze and sugary drinks I don't care that I'm going to die toothless and wheezing with a second hand kidney a fucked liver and a bag doing the job my bowels should. Stop trying to remind us of reality you prick.

The cans of Canada Dry seemed to be perpetually 50% extra free. They were enormous and tasted delicious. My happiest memory of the 1980s was guzzling cans of that stuff. I really like the ginger cordial that you can get in Nordieland. I like a small hit of it straight. I wish Ginger Ale wasn't sold as a premium product here, pain in the hole and the wallet.
In the US there's loads of flavours of Canada Dry and Seagrams is popular I think it tastes like liquid gick.

Fuck this, I tried that Schweppes/Canada Dry the other day, and there's fuck all difference with the Club, except that the bottle is a bit bigger and it costs more. I'll stick with Club, BUY IRISH, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back