Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Solid haircut yesterday and bought a whole bunch of new clothes. Need some nice stuff for work and replenished the flannel shirt section of the wardrobe. Came home to find a delivery of two new Coil t-shirts. I feel like I’ve had a Queer Eye makeover.

jimmybreeze

Threads
A discussion came up recently about choice of outfits.my pal was explaining clothes choices for a few days away,daytime,evening,something for going somewhere fancy etc.
I realised id chosen the jumper I was wearing for the evening because "there wasn't that much dinner on it"

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
A discussion came up recently about choice of outfits.my pal was explaining clothes choices for a few days away,daytime,evening,something for going somewhere fancy etc.
I realised id chosen the jumper I was wearing for the evening because "there wasn't that much dinner on it"
I identify a lot with this

jonah

Supporter
Threads
Same. Any time I manage to not look like Daria for work is because I've chosen my outfit the night before. It helps the dinner problem.

jimmybreeze

Threads
Ive also genuinely thought about inventing a family for my tesco self service neighbours to explain said tshirt/the romantica im going home to eat

flashback

Threads
Cha-ching
Buy a decent one, and cut your hair in the back garden or something. The bits get everywhere.

I bought a couple of cheap ones (since I'm cheap) and they died out fairly quickly. Then I got an Oster Fast Feed. She's weighty, and a skookum choocher. No fucking about, chopity chop chop.

Also don't drop them over any sort of hard material, there's a magnet inside them that's really brittle. If you break it, it's game over for the trimmer.

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
For years I fucking hated jeans because they were always so uncomfortable. In the past few years though at some point I decided to spend about 4 hours going around loads of different shops looking for jeans that actually have a good fit, and I discovered that it is actually possible to get comfortable jeans - it generally just costs more. Now I've got 2 pairs of jeans that fit fuckin class and I don't mind wearing at all, wooo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread
Next thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
    Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
    Yung Lean
    Lavender EP

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads