Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

Solid haircut yesterday and bought a whole bunch of new clothes. Need some nice stuff for work and replenished the flannel shirt section of the wardrobe. Came home to find a delivery of two new Coil t-shirts. I feel like I’ve had a Queer Eye makeover.

A discussion came up recently about choice of outfits.my pal was explaining clothes choices for a few days away,daytime,evening,something for going somewhere fancy etc.
I realised id chosen the jumper I was wearing for the evening because "there wasn't that much dinner on it"

Cha-ching

Buy a decent one, and cut your hair in the back garden or something. The bits get everywhere.

I bought a couple of cheap ones (since I'm cheap) and they died out fairly quickly. Then I got an Oster Fast Feed. She's weighty, and a skookum choocher. No fucking about, chopity chop chop.

Also don't drop them over any sort of hard material, there's a magnet inside them that's really brittle. If you break it, it's game over for the trimmer.

For years I fucking hated jeans because they were always so uncomfortable. In the past few years though at some point I decided to spend about 4 hours going around loads of different shops looking for jeans that actually have a good fit, and I discovered that it is actually possible to get comfortable jeans - it generally just costs more. Now I've got 2 pairs of jeans that fit fuckin class and I don't mind wearing at all, wooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back