Clothes and haircuts (8 Viewers)

In other clothes news, I'm trying to limit my spending this month to that All Saints shirt a page back and I really want to find a nice pair of black brogues that tread the balance between smart and casual.

What's the consensus on men dyeing their hair?

I feel like if it's being done for flair, then go for it. Like if you can pull off peroxide at 30 fucking double down on that shit hard.

But if you're worried about a few greys, and want a deceptive colour, you're kinda like King Canute starting an unwinnable war. Just silly. You're fooling no one and don't look better.
Mixed metaphors there. Sorry.

Meant to add, however grey or bald you look, just own it
Mostly I'd agree. I have a friend who really, really misses his quiff. He has a few quid. I tell him to just get the damn implants he keeps going on about. Fuck it, it's only money and a few weeks on Spain will be soon forgotten.

I really don't like greying at all, mentally I'm still only about 15 which is too young to deal with it. On the other hand, losing my hair doesn't bother me at all. I still have most of it.

My hair has been going white for the last few years. I
can't wait for it all to be bone while, it'll look brilliant.

931x1400100-e1422703208126.jpg

Guys look so good when they start greying though, I've always loved grey haired men. I'm sure he probably dyes it grey, but this is the look

tumblr_mr9otg44LS1r33omno1_500.png

There are several acceptable looks but that is the supreme look. My comment was in reference to the "should men dye their hair comment" thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back