Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I have 6 black long sleeve t shirts that are identical so i'm always dressed the same. Suits for gigs, check shirts for the pub #donegal.
I wear suits for gigs too, the novelty has fully worn off (pun intended). i have two and they're both in shite from sweat and booze... Fuck i have a gig tomorrow, shoulda got a new suit

I get paid in the middle of the month so im already poor from buying clothes and haircuts

I'm going to dress like this now and join skinny puppy

Skinny+Puppy-1984.jpg

I need to get my haircut and re dye it.It looks fucking poxy at the min.

I was gonna go back to my natural colour but the old jet black is just so fucking cool looking!

Looks terrible when its grown out though

You cant go wrong with a Johnnystress cut.
A few years ago my sisters wanted my nephews hair to be done like that but the hairdressers could never get it right. I ended up sending her a picture of him (with his permission, so only about 45% creepy) so they wouldnt fuck it up for the 4th time.
The barber called it "The Johnnystress" whenever anyone else asked for that style.

I used to go religiously to the rather great Waldorf in Dublin. These days I am confident enough to be able to let barbers know what I want and so far they've all been fine.

I got to my local "Ed's All American Barber" now. Good old all-American Mr Fouad , may Allah offer him many blessings.

I get the lad below me to cut mine,Clive..he's dead sound and very good.I used to go to Roisin across the street but I'm all about supporting local business

Last time he did it I was able to enjoy a nice G&T while he worked

When my gran retired she operated a little hair salon in her gaff for the other grannies around.
It was a purple rinse social tea club. Chatty as fuck. I loved it.

Basically Gay Byrne was Jesus himself and no matter what the news story was, there was more to it than met the eye.

They're a hardy but dying breed, the old school Irish granny.

What's the consensus on men dyeing their hair?

I used to dye it jet black it when I was younger and didn't have any grey. Now that I have a little bit of grey it doesn't suit me if I dye it, so I haven't in about a year. It's still almost jet black but has a sweep of grey in my fringe.

In saying that, I wouldn't rule out dyeing it again and don't think there's anything at all wrong with guys dyeing their hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back