clip on heelies. (2 Viewers)

rampz

has anyone seen these. i remember a time when all forms of shoe with wheels were uncool. now people are so desperate theyre willing to clip half a roller skate onto their shoes. well i never.

ramps said:
has anyone seen these. i remember a time when all forms of shoe with wheels were uncool. now people are so desperate theyre willing to clip half a roller skate onto their shoes. well i never.
welcome back to the internet

at least 3 children rolled past me in the square last week

why was i in the square? never again

doniagh - i got a sick new pair of LA Lights on ebay last week

what marketing genius made these cool for kids? I seem to recall a few years ago the exact same type of wheely shoes were launched, called soap shoes, and they were a dismal failure. Now every time I step outside, I nearly get mown down by a load of pre-teens bearing down on me, with rapidity. Plus going into a shopping centre recently is like taking your life in your own hands.

kirstie said:
what marketing genius made these cool for kids? I seem to recall a few years ago the exact same type of wheely shoes were launched, called soap shoes, and they were a dismal failure. Now every time I step outside, I nearly get mown down by a load of pre-teens bearing down on me, with rapidity. Plus going into a shopping centre recently is like taking your life in your own hands.

hooray! i thought i was imagining them being out before.

i'm starting to take it as a personal affront, like all kids have suddenly developed weird wheely powers and life goes on unaffected. they don't even SMILE when they're doing it.

thank fuck for luas tracks and the resulting hilarity.

They've started making heelies in adult sizes. Would anyone on Thumped wear them?

The clip-on ones annoy me. They look like leg braces. Say what you want about Heelies, at least they don't make you look like a crippled feeb.

avoid dundrum `town centre` (shopping centre not a fancy enough expression obviously) so,every kid between 2 and 12 in the greater south dublin area is in there sliding around as if by magic,its only a matter of time before it all goes horribly wrong....

THRILLHO said:
They've started making heelies in adult sizes. Would anyone on Thumped wear them?

This may well be the way to deal with those annoying floating kids! I'd be afraid of Thumpder's on wheels - imagine how a 4'2" 10 year old would feel :D

We could go around in gangs and intimidate people into going to gigs. It'd be great!

And we'd all be sooo :cool:

prbposter.jpg

THRILLHO said:

Nah, they look too tame! Actually... what we REALLY need to do is get the Punx on Heelies - now that would be scary - well, look scary anyway... they mostly seem to be a nice bunch

my girlfriends nephew got proper heelies yesterday. 110 euros and he cant get them to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back