Class Destruction (1 Viewer)

my first post and im promoting myself,:)
just wanted to capitalise on the thread cos we have been lazy as fuck lately. we recorded an 8track cd last month and have a bunch of commitments for the next 6weeks but for the summer we will playin your pub, club, kitchen, car, bedroom, bingo hall, garden, coal shed....you get the idea. we dont have any egos or expectations, just wanna play gigs. dan put a link to our page up on the top of this thread so if you like what you hear get in touch...if you dont, i love constructive criticism.
let us know either way, we havent played dublin yet. its a crime against nature.... if you can help us out please get in touch
cheers
jonny

hey,
ive uploaded 3 songs from rainmans 30th house party last weekend onto youtube, 2 andrew wk covers and one of our own. put in 'class destruction galway' or 'jonEgoestothepub'. its well worth a look (party hard was especially insane).

some new songs on the way too so if there are any gigs going please get in touch.....we play a mean opening slot!!
peace
jonE

I assume Liberated is one of them?
Love the guitar on it, whats that style of guitar played, or is there even a name for it, tis a good song 'cept for the slowed down chorus.

no liberated is on our page tho. the gig was more a party playing covers and we just played a few of our own at the end. we played 'sharp knife in a black heart' which i posted up. not a fan of the slowed down chorus???? its about reflecting, and figuring out where you left your beer
:) all feedback welcome

Beyond the hate is also very good.
I am feedbacking from a Punk view and obviously yas are Punk and HC influenced, obviously I prefer the Punk bits :D

Letterbomb Head is same as Liberated, great and then the chrous slows down.

Quite addictive songs, would imagine yas are good live.

thats cool, we are a little bit of a few different things. thanx for the comments, much appreciated.

as i said we have a few new songs, dirty punk mixed with melodic hardcore and are itcing to play a gig or two anywhere. keep us in mind.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here it is.......nudity, hard rock and a megaphone!!!!

ha ha thats cos we wrote thate one:):)
!ironyyy!ironyyy
what are these symbols about???!baggyyyy

we are playing club racan this coming saturday with complan and cops and robbers. its our first gig in dublin so check us out and support the club, looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back