Circle Again (1 Viewer)

Yo Gary already knows about this but I included a few irish bands on the Scumville test site. It's a directory of UK/Ireland bands and is pretty sweet as it includes Slavearc/Unborn/Lifer all that mid 90s vegan shite haha, worth checking. Links every band to related bands and what not. Anyway check it.
http://www.sacredheart.co.uk/scumtest/guide.php?gid=3

xConorx said:
Yo Gary already knows about this but I included a few irish bands on the Scumville test site. It's a directory of UK/Ireland bands and is pretty sweet as it includes Slavearc/Unborn/Lifer all that mid 90s vegan shite haha, worth checking. Links every band to related bands and what not. Anyway check it.
http://www.sacredheart.co.uk/scumtest/guide.php?gid=3

Haha,you weren't supposed to put the address up,the site's not ready yet. I don't think people are able to sign up to the boards at the minute either but they will in time.
Killer site.

Circle Again were fuckin deadly, those two shows they played in Roscommon were fuckin amazing. Circle pits is County Roscommon must be a pretty rare occurence. The time with Sir Killalot when S.K. covered in my eyes and Hornby dived for the mic from where he was sitting on the windowsill and I thought he was gonna hit someone, just went nuts singing along, fucking cool. Ha, I think I've got a tape somewhere of an interview I did that night that was going to be in With Harmful Intent, with Bushey asking guest questions such as "what's the staight-edgest you've ever straight-edged?"

Fuck me! To hear that not too long ago Belfast had an edge band is quite surprising to my young ears (and given the punks in the city).

Oh and Conor, if you happen to read this anytime soon, I'd be interested in a tape of these dudes if you did them at the time this thread was made and still have one kicking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back