Christmas! (1 Viewer)

holly_rackis

Website
www.myspace.com
As a follow up to my Halloween thread, what are we all getting?
*crosses fingers* come ON girls aloud tickets!

Q- What did the naughty elf get when he ran through Mrs. Clause' legs?

A- A clit round the ear and a flap in the face.

probably a dvd boxset because i couldn't think of anything i actually wanted...shite, still have to buy presents

No idea whatsoever.
But Christmas shopping is shit, I hate it a good bit (despite I only ever have to buy for a couple of people, the rest is done by my sister).

im getting some drogheda united klobber, some other stuff, and some diaphine tabs for the pain cause me back fucked again.

what i really want is girls aloud nude doing the crab walk underneath me tree, drogheda united (and all other LOI teams in the same boat) to get themselves out of the messes that their in, a new manager for man city, and some job security for my place,

im getting some drogheda united klobber, some other stuff, and some diaphine tabs for the pain cause me back fucked again.

what i really want is girls aloud nude doing the crab walk underneath me tree, drogheda united (and all other LOI teams in the same boat) to get themselves out of the messes that their in, a new manager for man city, and some job security for my place,

i got girls aloud doing the crab walk naked for xmas last year. Wasn't very good though I'm afraid. once they started talking I wanted to kill them all.

this year I want holly shorthole to crab walk naked instead because at least she will be a bit of crack aswell as showing a bit of crack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back