Christmas Travel (1 Viewer)

Girl I know went to Lausanne, Switzerland for Christmas last year then travelled to Zurich after the whole hoo hah of Chrimbo died down.she loved it.said it was her best Christmas ever!

Sorted now. Broke down and bought tickets to Florida, then Boston, then back here. I'll be living on oatmeal for the next two months. Gonna spend Christmas on Cape Cod with a friend's family. I plan to come back with a shuffleboard trophy though.

Keep the ideas coming for trips because my goal is to see three new countries every year I'm over here. I managed it the previous two years but only made it Germany this year. :( I need cheap little getaways to keep it going. I'm gonna hit Romania in the spring because of this thread. Maybe Austria too. More ideas!

Sorted now. Broke down and bought tickets to Florida, then Boston, then back here. I'll be living on oatmeal for the next two months. Gonna spend Christmas on Cape Cod with a friend's family. I plan to come back with a shuffleboard trophy though.

Keep the ideas coming for trips because my goal is to see three new countries every year I'm over here. I managed it the previous two years but only made it Germany this year. :( I need cheap little getaways to keep it going. I'm gonna hit Romania in the spring because of this thread. Maybe Austria too. More ideas!

Austria is lovely. we went in March to Salzberg this year and it was snowing...lovely powdery fluffy snow..

has anyone ever visited the isle of man? i heard a report on the radio a few years ago about how the teenagers had all gone feral and were causing havoc and terror, wrecking the place and what have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back