Christmas Shopping (1 Viewer)

great. I'd no clue some dvd keeps showing up when I google it I'm sure he has already

get him a couple of sets of bazouki strings(macoullagh piggots-chech whether he uses irish or greek ones, irish each pair of strings are the same thickness, greek the two of the four pairs are made up of differed thickness strings) and maybe this kinda thing;;

http://www.zzounds.com/item--DNP6500

which waltons in fredrick street sell, and is actually pretty nifty.

Possibly not the most imaginative presents but at least you can be almost certain he'll get use out of them .

got most of my pressies on t'internet thank fuck. one or two i have to get in town. not looking forward to grafton street on saturday.

I had never heard of it before but apparently it's an 'amazing and famous self-help book'.
my dad gave me a self-help book for xmas 4 years ago, i still haven't read it (or helped myself).
maybe it's been long enough that i could give it back to him this year...

im finished - i bought a fridge magnet for the parents and thats it. you cant open their fridge without knocking off loads of stuff that they have stuck to it. the most annoying is a big pen holder that always falls off when the door is opened scattering pens (that no longer work) all over the floor. anyway, the whole family will be able to appreciate this new magnet, they'll all be there at some stage over christmas.

2 - If you want something just mentally wish for it and IT WILL COME TRUE.

Totally off topic but months ago a contractor of mine asked me how I was going to manage work after I had the baby. Wanting to sound totally confident, I lied and said that my niece would be coming to live with me and would be looking after the child.

Lo and behold, a few weeks ago my niece moved in with me!

She doesn't look after the child though as she works a lot.

And I make her dinner.

And work.

But still.

im finished - i bought a fridge magnet for the parents and thats it. you cant open their fridge without knocking off loads of stuff that they have stuck to it. the most annoying is a big pen holder that always falls off when the door is opened scattering pens (that no longer work) all over the floor. anyway, the whole family will be able to appreciate this new magnet, they'll all be there at some stage over christmas.

hey, big spendahh

Totally off topic but months ago a contractor of mine asked me how I was going to manage work after I had the baby. Wanting to sound totally confident, I lied and said that my niece would be coming to live with me and would be looking after the child.

Lo and behold, a few weeks ago my niece moved in with me!

She doesn't look after the child though as she works a lot.

And I make her dinner.

And work.

But still.

from reading some of your previous posts i reckon she'll never leave. she'll end up taking over your bedroom and she'll wreck the couch, hog the tv and probably poison the baby.

fuck the rain, i'm just gonna get it done today.

fucking presents.

well, i did. all in one go.

i got my youngest brother one of those pillows with a built in sound system thing - the 'sound asleep pillow' for 25 quid in clerys! bargain.

i also went to that new discount bookstore beside lush and got lovely tom crean and irish film hardbacks for a tenner each. i then got a heap of other shit i cant be bothered recounting here, and am now completely bankrupt until i get paid again.

i amaze myself. i manage to spend all my money even when i take a stroll down cheapo lane.

from reading some of your previous posts i reckon she'll never leave. she'll end up taking over your bedroom and she'll wreck the couch, hog the tv and probably poison the baby.
does she leave her e's and birth control pills lying around on the floor?

I just bought myself a pair of these:
1105945650m4_exlg.jpg

That wasn't in the plan at all at all.

here, you work in schuh don't you?
can you get them to answer my email about whether or not my orcer for the amaaazing ecko red trainers went through when the site crashed on me earlier. thanx.

(the ones with the knuckledusters and nautical stars on them! they don't have them in galway so i had to go online.)

oh dexta those shoes are only massive!!I think I need them to get through the next week in work!!How crazily expensive were they?

90 euros. But worth it. I can't even wear high heels and I can just about walk in them, they're really comfortable. Going to wear them to our work party tonight, they don't go with my outfit at all but I don't care! Actually I can't imagine an outfit that would go with them.

I had a revelation earlier and decided to get my ma some Chanel No. 5. I might regret this when I see the price of it. We'll see.

here, you work in schuh don't you?
can you get them to answer my email about whether or not my orcer for the amaaazing ecko red trainers went through when the site crashed on me earlier. thanx.

(the ones with the knuckledusters and nautical stars on them! they don't have them in galway so i had to go online.)

hmm.. checked for you there and there's no sign of an order gone through today. I'd say give customer services a bell directly on

1800 411084

or the UK no. is

0044845 3072484

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back