Christmas on Popical Island: Land Lovers/Lie Ins/I ♡ The Monster Hero, Whelan's (1 Viewer)

You can't Handel the truth, etc.

Popical Island DJs are the perfect festive post-Messiah treat, in the heel of the hunt.

This is still as relevant as ever.
5 euro, free stuff, 2 amazing bands and Land Lovers and Popical Island DJs spinning the best, most cardiganny pop hits into the small hours. You thought the Beat on the Street was fun, well this is fun too.

3kjoqb5vk0ujx16fo6q6.gif

oh yeah!!

This is the thread for gauche cheerleading, I Is John. Shame on you.

Scutter, it's doubtful that the CD-Rs will actually exist long in advance of the gig. Download will be online that day though. Some of the songs will be played.

more free shit!

as well as the Land Lovers Yuletide Miscellany (Mistletoeany??) CD, the first few folk in the door will get this spooky Lie Ins poster.

4176697596_f628efa544.jpg

also, way more exciting than a plastic disk or a sheet of paper, there's gonna be sweet treats!!

¿NEXT THURSDAY!

Happy Christmas!

Click on the picture of Land Lovers hanging out with Bing Crosby to download our Yuletide Miscellany. This is an end of year treat/inconvenience/item for the Land Lovers fan in your sphere of influence. It contains some songs recorded live by the band and some demos straight from the bedrooms of those involved. Why? Well, because it’s fun. Enjoy.

1. The Cinema Bell (Demo)
2. Born in Armour (Live)
3. Keep it on the Island (Demo)
4. The Interior Life of Juan Caruso (Live)
5. My Route to Work (Demo)
6. Stability (Live)
7. No. 1 Communiqué (Live)
8. Modern Romance (Live)
9. Girls of the Ghost Town (Demo)
10. Grace (Demo)

Happy Christmas!

Click on the picture of Land Lovers hanging out with Bing Crosby to download our Yuletide Miscellany. This is an end of year treat/inconvenience/item for the Land Lovers fan in your sphere of influence. It contains some songs recorded live by the band and some demos straight from the bedrooms of those involved. Why? Well, because it’s fun. Enjoy.

1. The Cinema Bell (Demo)
2. Born in Armour (Live)
3. Keep it on the Island (Demo)
4. The Interior Life of Juan Caruso (Live)
5. My Route to Work (Demo)
6. Stability (Live)
7. No. 1 Communiqué (Live)
8. Modern Romance (Live)
9. Girls of the Ghost Town (Demo)
10. Grace (Demo)

This Yuletide Miscellany is heartily endorsed.

Tonight!

3 bands, Popical Island luminaries on the decks, free Land Lovers CD-R (if you're quick enough), free Lie Ins poster (if you're quick enough), free biscuits (if you're quick enough) and, of course, the freedom to be yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back