Christmas Is Coming Thread (2 Viewers)

dudley said:
i already have one decoration on my mantelpiece

pete, have you and mrs pete put up your decorations yet? you should post a pic!
not yet!

they usually go up by the start of december though

the christmas RULES

pete said:
not yet!

they usually go up by the start of december though

the christmas RULES
yeah start of dec is generally the norm here too... but thats so far away dude. i'm thinking of breaking the sacred rules, im just feeling too christmassy.

christ, next thing i know, i'll be watching it's a wonderful life BEFORE xmas day

here

remember the corpo christmas gig in the TBMC?

someone took a photo of me sitting on santa clauseses knee - might have been treelo? - anyways, i'd like a copy.

anyone?

Alan Remorse said:
yeah start of dec is generally the norm here too... but thats so far away dude. i'm thinking of breaking the sacred rules, im just feeling too christmassy.

christ, next thing i know, i'll be watching it's a wonderful life BEFORE xmas day
i've never seen that film

every christmas i tell myself "this year.", then something else happens and i have to wait another 365.25 days.

bah

This year!

pete said:

every christmas i tell myself "this year.", then something else happens and i have to wait another 365.25 days.

bah

This year!
it is actually, beyond all doubt, my unrivalled favourite movie. it's fucking amazing.

basically, james stewart was the fucking man. my favourite actor by miles.

ah jaysis pete

it's THE christmas fillum.

pete said:

bah

This year!

pete said:

just download it, like you download every other movie in the world

actually, i downloaded surviving christmas last night. should i have admitted to that?

i actually cant emphasise how amazing that movie is. i blubber everytime i watch it. james stewart could have played Otis from Henry Portrait Of A Serial Killer and still made him seem like a nice guy

dudley said:
just download it, like you download every other movie in the world

actually, i downloaded surviving christmas last night. should i have admitted to that?
Yeah but it's on anyway every year. At least twice.

i reckon this is my year.

whatever for the shops selling decorations some places do that year round.iwas just up in stephens green shopping centre and they have the place decked out in all the christmas decorations.i recommend goin there if you want that early christmassy feeling cause i certainly did.

p.s.don't you hate when theres a movie set at christmas time on tv in june or august or something?

so glad christmas is coming cause it easily the best time of the year. everyone seems so much happier. its all great besides the worry of forthcoming exams

613427324187b39fe873c.jpg

only 20 in aldi. hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back