Christmas Is Coming Thread (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

i love christmas!! ;)

i dont care that its weeks away. im gonna make an effort to ensure that this is the most christmassy christmas ever. might even go to church....

I bought some on saturday but I absolutely point blank refuse to put any up until after the 15th of December.

dudley said:
i already have one decoration on my mantelpiece

pete, have you and mrs pete put up your decorations yet? you should post a pic!

dudley said:
ah, i'm only messing

did you see our tree last year? was half the size of the apartment!
Nope, I didn't! We didn't have one last year...and where we're going to put on this year I do not know.

i know xmas is all consumerism and yadda yadda, but honestly who cares?? it's brilliant!!!

i'm gonna buy so many decorations...

Alan Remorse said:
i know xmas is all consumerism and yadda yadda, but honestly who cares?? it's brilliant!!!

ahh me too! we should adapt the compilation club and merge it with a secret santa thing so (with the help of some secret santa random generator jiggerypokery on pete's behalf) so everyone gets a thumped name to send a homemade christmas card to. homemade shit gets .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Alan Remorse said:

Christmas is great. I plan to scrimp and save for this years one as it's pants not being able to afford the fun. I'm also sending my liver on holiday for a while*, as it's going to be working solidly over the festive period.

* lie.

no. unravelling the lights and then checking to see which one's not making the rest work is the pits
FancyGoods said:
Takin' the decorations & christmas tree down is the worst buzz since forever.

hanging out and driking hot whiskies with your mates is deadly. and the exchange of gifts. but there's no reason why that can't happen all year around, no? as for decorations and baby jesus in a manger, i don't buy in to that. or the obvious panic the whole thing is imparting on all of you... children's toys being advertised on the tv months before xmas putting pressure on parents and all that side of it is pretty stinkful.

hag said:
or the obvious panic the whole thing is imparting on all of you....
its a nice kind of panic. like the panic you feel when Rocky looks like he's losing, but then inevitably comes back and beats the stinking communist.

I have an idea!! everybody should post pics of their tree once it's up. it'll be brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back