Christmas FM Christmas Song Contest (2 Viewers)

I'm an atheist and no part of me believes that anything to do with multinational companies importing a million tons of useless plastic into the country which will all be in landfill by mid june is anything to celebrate. If someone can make that rhyme, i'm in.

What does being an atheist have to do with Christmas? Christmas is about watching Die Hard, and I don't remember Jesus being in that a whole lot.

And thinking 'ah jesus miracle on 34th street is on! go on!' but getting bored half way through.

How could anywhere possibly need more two let alone one?

I listened to it a good bit last year. I hate christmas and used it as an attempt to either get me back on side, or else utterly compound my contempt towards that time of year.

It did neither, but it was quite good for what it is. And the charity aspect of it (I think its a fund-raising thing for Aware), and that all the DJs on it are from other stations and are basically giving up their time for free.

On that note, gazzywazzy should get a show on it.

I'm getting pretty excited abouut this!

I cant even remember what my line was!

ok, I just got the line.
Do I not get to see the previous lines?
So I send my line to whoever's next and to Pete, who is collecting them all... am I right?

What happens when we get to the chorus?

ok, I just got the line.
Do I not get to see the previous lines?
So I send my line to whoever's next and to Pete, who is collecting them all... am I right?

What happens when we get to the chorus?

thats what I thought was happening. I only got line 3.

I havent thought about the chorus yet..maybe when we have 3 verses..we'll start from there and cross the chorus bridge when we get to it....

yeah,everyone only gets to see the preceding line...we might get something Bowie-ish this way I reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back