Chewing on Tinfoil (New songs up / Album info) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Sos
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 694
  • Watchers 0

Sos

Hi, I'm in a band called Chewing on Tinfoil. Seeing as this is the crustiest forum in Ireland, I can't imagine too people many people being into it, but sure take it for what it is. Basically we play fun pop punk / ska. We have also invested a lot of time and money in recording our first album over the last year, and finally (if everything all comes together in time), we should have it out by June. Actually we should def have it out by June. We haven't got the exact details of when the release will be, but for now you can listen to two songs from it on our myspace, the link is in my signature.

Any feedback or whatever welcome.

Hey lads. How's it goin? Welcome to the forum.
The tunes are pretty damn good - somewhat Streetlight Manifesto-y at times, but there's something different there aswell that I can't quite put my finger on, just good ol' 90s ska punk I guess (EDIT: just spotted the Choking Victim reference on your page - that's what I was thinking of :)).
It's nice and melodic, and the backing vox are done well (something I've been having trouble with in our recordings :)).
Oh, and walking basslines rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back