Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Here Pete, if you can come on here and defending your fucking shameful team and your utter cunt of a manager then you have some neck. that was a fucking disgrace last night, I was shaking with anger by the end of the match.

Yeah too right, Chelsea truly are rotten to the core. After Drogbas dramatics and all the bookings Mourinihos celebration tipped it over the edge for me. What a smug cunt.

I dunno.

It was a bad spirited game; both teams were to blame. For every drogba dive, there was a Marquez foot into Essien's balls. Tit for tat.

Mourinho is indeed a goading bollox, but Chelsea deserved at least a draw from the game on their chances alone.

Barcelona got lured into a war of attrition last night; they seemed happy to take the bait.

I agree that Barca dragged themselves down to Chelsea's level last night, which was one of the most dissapointing aspects of the evening. But when else have you seen Barca react like that? That was due to Jose's behaviour before, during and after not just last night's match, but the previous encounters in the last few seasons.

Did you see big Frank doing any of that shit in the build up to the game? Aside from having a go at the ref directly after the game, Frank has been laughing it off.

That's the difference, Mourinho has no respect for the game, the people who play it, and more importantly the paying public. He has no class. He has insulted our intelligence on an almost daily basis and I've just about had my fill.

Mourinho manipulates the media for his own means. Today he's still mouthing off at Barcelona. He does it to take the attention away from the team and put all the focus on him, which is a pretty selfless act, and probably why the players give him everything.

He maybe a pox on the game, but it's not any different to the mind games that crafty old Fergie gets up to; albeit ratcheted up a few notches.

He's just a bit of a child, Moaninho...his whining was entertaining at first, but now we expect the usual shite from him, and the shock appeal of his rants have gone.

Now he just comes accross as an immature man, with no class or grace. The funny thing is that he's been winning trophies so there is no need to whine or play mind games. If he kept his mouth shut, he would be one of the most respected men in football. The way he acts though is dragging his reputation down the toilet.

Is anyone really impressed with Chelsea winning matches, titles etc? It means nothing:

Richest (dodgy) owner + highest wages + ridiculously strong squad (of mercenaries) + classless (talented) manager + horrible stultifying physical football = (boring, hollow) success.

You can have it, mate. Nobody is going to look back on the Abramorich\Moaninho years with the same sense of awe and respect as what Shankley, Ferguson and Wenger achieved at their clubs.

I actually took enjoyment from Manure's performance against Bolton last weekend where previously I would have been sick. Why? Because in contast to Chelscum they are a joy to watch. Arsenal ditto. Liverpool are a pain to watch but at least they have some level of dignity and a bunch of players who play for the badge and not just the wage.

Barca weren't shite.
They just weren't allowed to play.

And therein lies the problem. Why can't Chelsea just go out and play teams off the park instead of kicking them off the park? Why the siege mentality, why the 'nya nya nya-nya nya' attitude - why not play with decorum and dignity?

You know Mourinho will leave if they win Big Cup. Says it all really (i.e. it's all about him and not about the club).

And therein lies the problem. Why can't Chelsea just go out and play teams off the park instead of kicking them off the park? Why the siege mentality, why the 'nya nya nya-nya nya' attitude - why not play with decorum and dignity?

You know Mourinho will leave if they win Big Cup. Says it all really (i.e. it's all about him and not about the club).

Don't worry, they won't win, because eventually they will come up against a team that can handle them physically and still play decent football, then they will get bate.
Messi was utterly kicked off the pitch last night, Ronaldinho's treatment was little different. Ronaldinho can't really handle that, although Messi still looked class despite it.
Of all the people, I actually thought Deco played great, amazingly.
The diving etc. was ridiculous though. Drogba is a complete utter cunt, and really did drag the rest of the teams down to his level.

I hope so Cormo, but they'll have a bit more hunger and belief for it this time. With any luck they'll meet Man U in the quarters and then Man U will choke in the semis with the 'pool beating Lyon in the final. Ha!

riise takes a butt to the eye. blood pouring from his cut. does he go down? nope, in fact he jogs around the perimeter of the pitch to go and get treatment.

how refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back