charity gigs turn to shit (2 Viewers)

i like a bit o dunphy in the morning, cant really stand him anywhere else , thought that morning show was good tho!!...could almost hear him powdering his nose in the background..........

think so, an RTE offered him shit load of money to have him back, he said no!!
remember his tv show, and he told everyone he did yokes hahaa, and he had shane mcgowen, couldnt make out a word either of them were saying

What the fuck??
Im bringing a machete to your next gig for making me read 7 pages of shit and monkey pictures....for nothing.

I thought they weren't having gigs anymore. That's what they told us anyway. And now they're putting on gigs behind our backs!

I thought they weren't having gigs anymore. That's what they told us anyway. And now they're putting on gigs behind our backs!

the old no more gigs here excuse. was there not a riot with crispo setting the downstairs bar on fire and thomas throwing the P.A. through the widow last time you's played there?

edit: thats what the internet said anyway

Originally Posted by deafmute
wait a minute....brianoak,it all makes sense now.you the guys peter out in kimmage screwed over last week?

Who is Peter?quote]

About time this thread got interesting....dish!!

:p

yeah tell us what happened for fucks sake! before weeler goes blaming the punks on indymedia!

yeah tell us what happened for fucks sake! before weeler goes blaming the punks on indymedia!

NO_WAI!.JPG

the old no more gigs here excuse. was there not a riot with crispo setting the downstairs bar on fire and thomas throwing the P.A. through the widow last time you's played there?

edit: thats what the internet said anyway
There's a good comic going around about it. Dunno if Crispo or Thomas drew it. Scan please lads?

Right, I'l tell you all what happened. Basically this one guy was upset with the other guy for taking over his operation in the mail room smuggling in drugs so he got the latinos to whack this guy in return for a slice of his operation. But the latinos didn't want any comebacks so they started a rumour that it was this guy who had killed the mafiosa leader by feeding him crushed glass while working in the kitchen. So the mafiosa fell for it and got the gangsters to whack said kitchen guy. With a machete, although it was made from a toothbrush. The gangster was stuck in the hole for this but while there he was set on fire by one fo the guards in the pay of the mafia who didn't want him to spill the beans at his trial. Now the latinos want ot move in on the mafia because they are weakened and they owe the gangsters a favour. The gangsters want revenge for the burning of their leader and they are out for blood. And they are not putting on gigs anymore till someone gets killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back