charity gigs turn to shit (1 Viewer)

monkey_knife_fight_2.gif

didnt say i saw anyone get attacked with it was one going round,was ppl gettin treatened with knifes, im not good at telln this shit, just thought id put up the post, didnt think id have to go into as much detail.

Was it the drummer from mr blueface? Is that Ronan from bayside?

wheres here?and where you getting all these monkey pix?
i think what happened is-a charidee gig was in progress when someone with a machete/macheti showed up and threatened an 18 year old drummer then someone got glassed and the cops showed up to restore law and order to the streets of fairview.

i think what happened is-a charidee gig was in progress when someone with a machete/macheti showed up and threatened an 18 year old drummer then someone got glassed and the cops showed up to restore law and order to the streets of fairview.

you can be my writter from now on!!

norwich, and monkey-knife-fight.com (not really).
what happened was some blues bands were playing and these monkeys came in, and everything was going ok but one of them lost the plot when janer tried to take a photo of them with his camera phone, then everything went a bit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back