Charity Football Tournament! Sign Up! (1 Viewer)

just found out that thing i was supposed to be doing is this weekend so if anyone is stuck for a player i should be able to make this now.just putting it out there.

Hi folks.

We're going to get going at 11.30am on Saturday.

We'll be playing on the pitches next to the large hockey pitch.

I've attempted to make a snazzy google map.
You can chuckle at the results here :

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=112432796691954922789.0004372c50b01f97ed772

The pitches are closer to the Clonskeagh Road entrance to UCD, but the N11 entrance works fine too.

From Clonskeagh Road : Turn off the Clonskeagh road at the AIB bank onto Wynnsward Drive. Turn left at the roundabout, then left again into the car park. The pitches are across the road after the main hockey pitch.

From N11 : Turn left immediately after entering UCD. Follow the road through the pedestrian lights. Turn right at the T-junction, take a sharp right then a sharp left. Follow the road around a few twists and turns, then turn right at the roundabout. Turn left into the car park. The pitches are across the road after the main hockey pitch.

From Number 10 Bus stop : Follow signs for UCD sports centre.

I'll collect money from the team captains, so if you could have this ready when you arrive, that'd be great.
The pitches are flat astroturf, so you'll need runners. Good grips are handy, obviously.

NB - If anyone can bring a set of bibs for their team, please let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise we might have to get folks to wear the same colour tops or something. Let me know!

We're working to get some drinks for everyone, but just in case everyone should bring some water.

I suggest you start praying to whatever Gods you favour for some decent weather.

See you on Saturday.

Pod concerts, Butterfly Explosion, Jaded Sun, some dudes from Bank of Ireland, boards.ie etc.etc.
We have the slightly unhelpful amount of 11 teams at the minute. All will be well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back