Chaos Thaoghaire - 27th of May 2010, The Sugar Club, Dublin (1 Viewer)

if i can come up with an excuse to be in dublin that weekend then i'm there.

Do it! We're hoping to start doing more of them outside of Dublin, too. We've been talking about a Cork Chaos, we've done one in Kilkenny, and we're hoping to do one in Sligo. And we should be hitting the UK in August. Woot! Now if only we could figure out how to get rich off it. By 'rich' I mean 'buy name-brand food'.

Having been fortunate enough to participate in one of the early trials I can state that Chaos Thaoghaire is a good laugh.

Not, perhaps, for the faint hearted or terminally shy.

I'm terminally shy but not faint hearted.

I'd probably just collapse when it's all over

Having been fortunate enough to participate in one of the early trials I can state that Chaos Thaoghaire is a good laugh.

Not, perhaps, for the faint hearted or terminally shy.

Thanks! Really appreciated you and your dude being guinea pigs. It was probably a trial by fire, but I do remember your team's dysfunctional family fortunes responses were particularly funny.

This one is in a slightly bigger venue where it's a little bit easier to fade into the background, and thus a better one for someone to attend if he or she doesn't know what to expect, and/or is terrified. We don't promise to help with the fear, except maybe to add to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back