Channel 4 news to be replaced with sky? (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

ah crap..looks like murdock might be taking over the evening news (again)

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,14173,1558735,00.html

Channel 4 News anchor Jon Snow and BSkyB chairman Rupert Murdoch might appear unlikely bedfellows. But it has emerged that the broadcaster is considering ditching ITN as its news provider and is contemplating other options including the possibility of turning to Sky News in some capacity.
The contract is up for renewal at the end of next year. However, if it were to decide to end its relationship with ITN, which has made its news bulletins since the channel launched in 1982, it would have to give the company notice by the end of this year.

Insiders close to the decision-making process said that Channel 4, which last weekend announced plans to expand its news coverage by launching an 8pm bulletin on the new digital channel More4, would make its decision in the next few months.

I can't stomach Sky News at all anymore. I don't believe a word that comes out of their stupid mouths. It's like listening to a clueless fuckbag talking about how terrible some bomb was somewhere. I hope this doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back