changing times (1 Viewer)

i wouldn't know about that,dont hang around with lady boys.

anyways

where and how do you put that recent listenings on here?

the one downside to the new folx is a number of eastern european geezers in tipperary who like nothing more than paradeing around in their Screwdriver and Blood and Honour t-shirts,theres only about 5 of them but ihad words with one of them and he thought i was a fascist , he didnt give a fuck about politics but said he liked beating the shit out of people!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely

aw hope they come to a hypocrites gig sometime. daryl loves beating people in skrewdriver t shirts more than sex. hes very good at it too.

Wow, from the Limerick Warsaw ghetto to the Tipperary fash, amazing! I think the more the merrier, maybe there'll be more punks around who listen to actual punk instead of post-everything avant-shite. And hopefully won't turn into faction nonsense :p

Wow, from the Limerick Warsaw ghetto to the Tipperary fash, amazing! I think the more the merrier, maybe there'll be more punks around who listen to actual punk instead of post-everything avant-shite. And hopefully won't turn into faction nonsense :p

yeah it will.not a nationality thing, just like a "post everything avant nonsense shite" brigade versus "the punx".It'll be like that Hope vs. Deko thing all over again.

yay.

punks around who listen to actual punk instead of post-everything avant-shite. And hopefully won't turn into faction nonsense :p

aussie sun melted t'brain a bit there cormo?

let's face it, the only thing that's gonna unite the "old school" punks/skins, the crusties, the no idea lovers, the screamos, and the sludge/grind/noise/metal brigade (which last time I checked was pretty much just me and Skippy) is when a band pops up that are so shit everyone hates them just as much as each other

So basically, sad as it sounds, On/Off or Mixtwitch may have to reform.

Failing that,there's always that band Emily.

ha ha, classic "i'm not racist buh..." material.

I actually take reports of car accidents as a job. There's an element of truth to what he's saying definitely, particularly in terms of things like driving unlicenced/uninsured vehicles, not understanding the rules of the road and stuff like that. It's a fairly small percentage though,compared to Irish drivers. Most accidents are Irish people, who are just kinda dumb.
Taxi drivers especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back