Chang beer (1 Viewer)

classic seanc

Any fans?

Where can I get it? It's €2 or €2.50 in the Thai restaurant on Rathmines road.

If I like this what else might I like?

(No references to Everton please)

Chang is great (i.e. cheap) - drank lots of the stuff in Thailand. Less than 30 cents for a big bottle over there.

Drinking too much of it will give you a killer headache though.

chang is deadly. i'veonly ever drunk it in thailand too. it makes you do things you ordinarily wouldnt.

in saying that, je ne regret rien.

Sang Som is the only Thai drink worth consuming.

th1.jpg

+

125633092_1277255512_m.jpg

=

Me doing a JR Ewing impression that lasted 2 days and ended with me crying on a beach alone.

pt_25JR_ent-lead__200x155.jpg

A bottle of Change can be anything from 6% to 10% in Thailand because of the way it's made. Some nights drinking it in Thailand I would be fine and other nights I would be alot drunker. Many people report the same thing.

On the taste thought, it's ok and you can't go wrong for the price in Thailand. I generally pick it over Singha over there but usually when i'm in Thailand I can afford to drink my favourite - heineken.

If you had of said Beer Laos I would have drooled. Thats the beer anyone going over that side of the world really needs to drink. No chemical additives, tastes lovely and because of number 1 you get little or no hangover. mmmmMMmMMmm

Politapill said:
If you had of said Beer Laos I would have drooled. Thats the beer anyone going over that side of the world really needs to drink. No chemical additives, tastes lovely and because of number 1 you get little or no hangover. mmmmMMmMMmm

Can I get this in Ireland Pillowtill? Whrres abouttssz?

seanc said:
Can I get this in Ireland Pillowtill? Whrres abouttssz?

Unfortunately you wont get this anywhere other than Laos. This isn't even shipped over the border to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. I guess it's a good thing because I can't see a beer of the same quality making its way to europe. Laos is worth a visit if you're over in S.E Asia again.

i was never actually in SE Asia. I just like this beer, it was recommended to me by someone who was there once.....yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back