champions league semis (2 Viewers)

i hope its a pool ac final, and we do them again, except by scoring three goals in each half.

on the other hand, can you imagine the violence at a pool utd final?

or could you imagine if it was a chelsea utd week (rearranged league game, FA cup final, champos league final...ugh)

so its most likely gonna be chelsea vs ac then! Maldini to destroy Shevchenkwore's career with some old, good-looking brilliance.

i hope its a pool ac final, and we do them again, except by scoring three goals in each half.

on the other hand, can you imagine the violence at a pool utd final?

or could you imagine if it was a chelsea utd week (rearranged league game, FA cup final, champos league final...ugh)

so its most likely gonna be chelsea vs ac then! Maldini to destroy Shevchenkwore's career with some old, good-looking brilliance.
come now, chelsea are sheva's third club. this ain't whoredom. it's not his fault abramhovich wants to shove money down his gullet.

liverpool will play for the win on wednesday, no doubt. do a barca on them. carvalho's injured and essien misses the first leg. great chance for kuyt to smack a couple of away goals. ah i can't wait.
think it'll be a pool-milan rematch.

liverpool will play for the win on wednesday, no doubt. do a barca on them. carvalho's injured and essien misses the first leg. great chance for kuyt to smack a couple of away goals. ah i can't wait.

it'll be hard for the diggler to score from the area half way between the half way line and the chelsea box.

think they should play bellamy in front of him. terry will eat crouch whole.

I meant to put a tenner on Milan to win tomorrow at 3-1. I hit the wrong button and back Liverpool away at the same odds.

Fuck.

At least if Milan do come in and I think 3's it a great price for them I'm more than covered.

don't worry, you made a safe bet

it's only on loan, it's only on loan,
in athens greece, we'll bring it back home

those are good odds on milan
united's defence is crocked
they can't rely on ronaldo to do it all the time
and the milan back four have seen every trick in the book, several times.
should be a zinger

Well well well. You have to hand it to the Red Scum. That's how you get to the final. Fuck that was a great goal by Rooney too.
(Secretly very happy. Want a 'Pool v Scum final)

PS _ anyone else surprised that the pitch dips down into a gutter one meter behind the line at Old Trafford?

rooney's goals were both amazing, the first was the best for schole's touch.
amazing how milan seemed to collapse without gattuso. they've not much of a squad do they?
up until gattuso went off it looked like kaka was going to skin them a few more times

gattuso going off really swung it i think - milan looked comfy up until then. who the hell gave the ball away from the throw-in at the end? that should've been milan pushing for the winner... but yeah, gotta hand it to utd, it looks ominously like being their year again.

(edit - just missed snap apple's post...) yeah milan's subs didn't look like they had much cop on. without gattuso pirlo had no space, ambrosini vanished and kaka got fuck all support
milan's sitting back was forced on them at first, though they definitely drew further and further back as time wore on. you could see the winner coming from the 70th minute.
second leg with be another zinger

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back