FC Porto v Chelsea
Celtic v AC Milan
PSV Eindhoven v Arsenal
Lille v Manchester Utd
AS Roma v Lyon
Barcelona v Liverpool
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
Internazionale v Valencia

So we can say goodbye to Celtic, Man U and Liverpool. And the scum will probably win the thing if they carry on getting draws like that. Shite.

Yep. Especially if sir carries on with his weird european formations with Rooney on the wing.

Enough with this farce of a 4th Place in the League League, its all about the magic of the Wafer Cup.

Just booked my flights to Amsterdam for two nights of debauchery puntuated by a trip to Rotterdam to get my head kicked in by Feyenoord fans. Yay me!

Thats in addition to a trip to Cardiff in January, think I'll top it all off by visiting Ibrox and shitting on a Union Jack.

United, Chelsea and Arsenal should sail through, Celtic have a good chance if they can improve their away form and Liverpool will kill the game in Barca and try to sneak one in Anfield................. but won't.

I put a tenner on Valencia to win the whole thing at 8-1 so hopefully they can get past Inter.

Here for some reason I had it in my head that United were playing Lyon, not Lille. Someone just corrected me over a cup of tea at work. Obviously United will beat Lille, durrrrrr.

Here for some reason I had it in my head that United were playing Lyon, not Lille. Someone just corrected me over a cup of tea at work. Obviously United will beat Lille, durrrrrr.
dunno, they couldn't manage it last year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back