Chalets/Neusupervital Next Wednesday ! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by kstop
Get an ickle record player with a builtin preamp and you can plug it into most anything. They're pretty cheap too, dinner for two in a mid-to-fancy restaurant cheap.

where would one get one of these devices?

Mp3s on the web site are a good idea. Thought of doing it before but never got it together. Might do it this time .....

Suddenly we are receiving a media onslaught. First I see that Hapi is in Hot Press claiming to be the "brains" behind Road Relish, The Irish Times are saying it's the "hippest alt-rock" gig of the week, and The Event Guide has it as an event of the fortnight and has an interview with Tim Neosupervital. Deadly. Go and buy tickets !

Is it just me or does anyone else hate it when people refer to gigs as "shows" and bands in the singular i.e. "Big Dump is a band from Texas" etc .... ?

Originally posted by kstop
Get an ickle record player with a builtin preamp and you can plug it into most anything. They're pretty cheap too, dinner for two in a mid-to-fancy restaurant cheap.

or get one of those 'ickle' VW vans that drives around the record,playing it through an 'ickle' speaker at the back.

mmm.

Originally posted by donnacha
or get one of those 'ickle' VW vans that drives around the record,playing it through an 'ickle' speaker at the back.

mmm.

Oh, actually, the speaker is in the top and I sometimes say 'show' instead of gig but 99.99% of the time don't refer to bands in the singular even though that's grammatically correct.

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR70235

That's the link for the van up there that is.

the VW vans don't work. my friend dilbot bought one on ebay and wrecked five of his eight ambient prickery wreckords in one sitting. axe his ma.

what i want to say is: come to the chalets and neosupervital gig if only to see peepee and pony in the backstage room/sweeney's bedroom handing out the singles sitting on enda's 1961 fire engine red tandom bike with no tops on. they're jugs are big and great and the single is cool.

enda's tandom bike is amazing and features in Roller/Sparkers next video.

sigh.

its "their".
"their" jugs.

"they're" means "they are".
although, maybe you *meant* "they are big jugs".
cos that would make a LOT more sense.

Originally posted by hugh
and The Event Guide has it as an event of the fortnight and has an interview with Tim Neosupervital. Deadly. Go and buy

and dont let the fact that our side of the single got ripped apart in the reviews section by some lank haired soap dodger teenager from stillorgan put you off buying it either.

Originally posted by Knacker
I'm going to tape it off the radio. Put it on my February 2003 Best Hits collection.

I'm putting together a tape collection for my future wife.

the poor bitch

errr, i normally only put the mp3s up once the single has almost if not completely sold out... out of the ones that aren't up there...

Estel / Joan Of Arse Road Relish Single 11
... too early, not enough sold yet.

Adrian Crowley / Nina Hynes Road Relish Single 10
... jesus christ, this one sold like hot cakes, let me tell you. that's total bullshit by the way. i'll stick this one up. i bet people will download it as quick as they bought it. why the fuck did we do this again? huh? pricks.

Jimmy Behan / The Connect 4 Orchestra Road Relish Single 9
... aye, i'll do this one.

Daemien Frost / The Jimmy Cake Road Relish Single 8
... good thing the frost were on this one, otherwise it would never have sold. i'll do this one too.

Americhord / Memory Cells Road Relish Single 7
... not a very fast mover but i guess the time has come for this fella too.

Originally posted by pee pee
and dont let the fact that our side of the single got ripped apart in the reviews section by some lank haired soap dodger teenager from stillorgan put you off buying it either.

Ahahahahahahahahaha Funnunnuy :D

Is there going to be visuals at this thing?

Cause I want to be entertained.

oh, mr. & mrs. chalet. what are the recordings ye made at Valentines gonna end up as? e.p.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back