Chalets/Neusupervital Next Wednesday ! (1 Viewer)

I just had a listen to the Darkness there (clean version of course) and the guitar is a total rip off of Sister Havanna by Uge Overkill! Pah.

Yeah it was a super night.

Thanks SO much for the bands for doing it and for everyone for coming along. Best Road Relish launch in ages. We sold ALL the records that we brought with us (12 of them to the same person) but there are plenty left on sale in Road. We should try and get The Darkness for #13 .... or else just cover versions of "Get Your Hands Offa .... "

Originally posted by dudley
i'm listening to queen 1 now as it happens

sadly, it's shite

I think a large chunk of Queen II is crap aswell. There is some gold on it though. 'Seven Seas of Rhye'- one of my favourite songs ever.

thanks to everyone who came on wednesday and thanks to me da for buying 12 records.

i think he thought we would get in the charts or something if he did a louis walsh on them.

bless.

unfortunately i wasnt there to see his face on thursday morning when he checked his pockets and found that he had lost €50 but gained 12 7" singles....

Originally posted by pee pee
thanks to everyone who came on wednesday and thanks to me da for buying 12 records.

i think he thought we would get in the charts or something if he did a louis walsh on them.

bless.

unfortunately i wasnt there to see his face on thursday morning when he checked his pockets and found that he had lost €50 but gained 12 7" singles....

How many records did ye sell altogether then? Loads? Are you rich now? Spot me a tenner will ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back