Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

Didn't Sheila Kennedy speak about this in a documentary? She said Axl was on a load of medication and probably still using a lot of narcotics (he by far the first Gunner to get off drugs). He had huge mood swings when he was with her in a hotel room and afterwards seemed almost unaware what he had done to her.

The documentary also interviewed Steven Tyler's then underage girlfriend from the 70's and implicated a lot of major rockstars from Rodney Bingenheimer's English Disco club in LA in the early 70's. The latter has been mentioned more than a few times here.

Interesting haircut.....

bingenheimer-rodney-image.jpg

Didn't Sheila Kennedy speak about this in a documentary? She said Axl was on a load of medication and probably still using a lot of narcotics (he by far the first Gunner to get off drugs). He had huge mood swings when he was with her in a hotel room and afterwards seemed almost unaware what he had done to her.

The documentary also interviewed Steven Tyler's then underage girlfriend from the 70's and implicated a lot of major rockstars from Rodney Bingenheimer's English Disco club in LA in the early 70's. The latter has been mentioned more than a few times here.
I knew about Foley but hadn't heard this about Bigenheimer. I thought he was universally adored

I knew about Foley but hadn't heard this about Bigenheimer. I thought he was universally adored

People like Alice Cooper, Bowie, Iggy, Jagger and some other big rockstars (mostly English) attended Rodney's English Disco regularly as did young groupies as young as 13-14.

People like Alice Cooper, Bowie, Iggy, Jagger and some other big rockstars (mostly English) attended Rodney's English Disco regularly as did young groupies as young as 13-14.
Im guessing they don't go into that in this doc
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im guessing they don't go into that in this doc
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw that one well over 10 years ago.
Nothing negative said about English Disco era in it.

Iggy wrote a song circa 1996 about his 13 y.o. LA girlfriend leaving for NY with Johnny Thunders.
She was mentioned earlier in the thread - can't remember her name.
Edit:
Lori Mattix and Sable Starr were the English Disco famous groupies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back