Celebrity Creeps Thread (8 Viewers)

Calvin Robinson has also been sacked by GB news for defending Fox and Wooton.
I'm just posting this because he has funny hair.

calvin-robinson-can-the-church-of-england-survive-on-its-own-or-will-it-be-forced-to-repent-and-rejoin-the-fold.jpg

Last edited:
Silly sod was at some Q&A yoke

Like he still said what he said, but he's just an ol' lad that didn't keep up with the times

His comments drew some applause from those at the event before the former Newcastle and England star then said he was fully supportive of the development of women’s football.

“The presenters we have now, some of the girls are so good, they are better than the guys. It’s a great time for the ladies,” he continued.

“It is a great time for the ladies’ game. When I was England manager [from February 1999 to October 2000], I went to coach the England ladies and I had this perception of what the quality would be like and they were so much better than I thought they were going to be.

“I joined in and then I thought, ‘I’m getting out of this’. I couldn’t get the bloody ball and one of them nutmegged me, that finished me off.”

'I WOULD LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM'

View attachment 17720
Silly sod was at some Q&A yoke

Like he still said what he said, but he's just an ol' lad that didn't keep up with the times
Surprised Keegan said this - he's normally harmless and never sets out to offend anyone.
Nonsense though.
His story about the 2000 England women's team running rings around him is more what I'd normally expect from him.

There are lads in the media who would have probably said the same things about women pundits in the 2000's or more recently who are happily working with women pundits now.

Sue Smith (retired from playing in 2016) and Alex Scott (retired 2018) are veterans in women's football broadcasting. It's a fairly recent development.
EDIT:
also ''ladies'' was a widely used official term (rather than ''women's'') in soccer for a long time - well into 21st century. Still though it's extinct now.

Last edited:
I think its ok to dislike certain pundits but I'd rather it be based on the shite they spout rather than the contents of their pants.

there are plenty of both male and female pundits I both like and dislike. Mostly in the gah

Joanne Cantwell is brutal

Does Ger Loughnane get a look in at all these days?

I think its ok to dislike certain pundits but I'd rather it be based on the shite they spout rather than the contents of their pants.

there are plenty of both male and female pundits I both like and dislike. Mostly in the gah

Joanne Cantwell is brutal

She's more an anchor than a pundit though? Tee's up things for the rotating pundit bench to fight about rather than really giving opinion

This list has been going around for decades now.

dickheads
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back