Celebrity Creeps Thread (9 Viewers)

Very dangerous careers to try and persue, seems to attract naive folks who are easily exploited.

Very Dangerous 😂

Every industry has some level of danger with regards to creeps - They are everywhere. These are the risks one takes working with narcissists

I can think of a million different jobs that are Inherently infinitely more dangerous, lethal in fact

Last edited:
Very Dangerous 😂

Every industry has some level of danger with regards to creeps - They are everywhere. These are the risks one takes working with narcissists

I can think of a million different jobs that are Inherently infinitely more dangerous, lethal in fact
true but that doesn't make wanting to be a 'media person' any safer.
the people who want to do these gigs are very often narcissists themselves

You don't have to be face famous to be a singer or actor though, do you? Most theatre actors are not gonna be recognised on the street. Probably true for most musicians too, even fairly well known ones. I might recognise James Murphy in the street, but probably not anyone else in his band

You don't have to be face famous to be a singer or actor though, do you? Most theatre actors are not gonna be recognised on the street. Probably true for most musicians too, even fairly well known ones. I might recognise James Murphy in the street, but probably not anyone else in his band
I once mistook James Murphy for Simon LeBon in a picture round of a pub quiz.

I would imagine most actors would jump at the opportunity to be famous, though.

beyond a few rappers and folks doing 'world music'* people making a living off creating their own music that I like from my generation or younger, are extremely rare. struggling to think of any really.
unless they got a grant in some very generous country or something.

*hate that term but 'non-western ethnic music' is possibly worse.

Being the drummer in a signed band would be a good deal

hahahahahahah

“Coming after Lozza,” the GB News host says to a friend filming him on his phone.

He then takes a drag on a cigar and puts his thumb up to the camera.

Misogynist influencer Andrew Tate, replied to Fox’s video: “The Matrix”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back