Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

I thought Andrew Tate was locked away in Romania for beating up women?

I'd be morto if i bought a Tesla. Like, I'd be taking off the stickers and trying to pass it off as a Honda or some nonsense.

Similar deal with an Irish singer, Liam O'something, and a girl in my class.
Dropping your girlfriend off to school on Monday morning's gotta feel a bit off.
She ended up knocked up, I'm not sure if she ever got around to doing her Leaving.
National Irish Trad Singer Treasure Liam fucked off shortly afterwards.

Dropping your girlfriend off to school on Monday morning's gotta feel a bit off.
She ended up knocked up, I'm not sure if she ever got around to doing her Leaving.
who's that?

Liam O'Maonlai has 2 kids and has had both of them with a wife. Are you sure you have the right guy?

Are you sure you have the right Liam?
Yup. She was in school at the time, it was after transition year when they got together, so fifth or sixth year (I can't remember). He was dropping her off to school, she was pregnant shortly afterwards. I'm pretty sure they weren't married when she was in school with us, they might have been married after for a while before they split.

Yup. She was in school at the time, it was after transition year when they got together, so fifth or sixth year (I can't remember). He was dropping her off to school, she was pregnant shortly afterwards. I'm pretty sure they weren't married when she was in school with us, they might have been married after for a while before they split.

You should probably be replying to egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back