• Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
i know this question was answered before but i cant find it so if anone could tell me a good place to press cds up and covers and the like for a reasonable price id be very grateful, also is the old venues/labels etc. listings going to go back up on the message board pete?

pat (10-12-2000 07:37 p.m.):
also is the old venues/labels etc. listings going to go back up on the message board pete?

No plans to - everything should be under the links page.

Theoretically, like.

but a lot of venues/promoter/shops
that were in that old list dont have websites so "theoretically" they can't be put in the links section which is why they were in the "h.b.o.c" ....

help (10-12-2000 10:00 p.m.):
but a lot of venues/promoter/shops
that were in that old list dont have websites so "theoretically" they can't be put in the links section which is why they were in the "h.b.o.c" ....

Very true.

I've delt with Trend Studios for pressing CD's for multimedia in work.
I don't know how they work out price wise but are dead nice to deal with.
They are proffesional and will advise with everything from how to supply the material to be burned to printing labels and onto the CD's.

****1/2

Check the golden pages or the Independent Directory there’s a big list there too. But they are mostly the same doing the same thing(i.e. Getting the pressing and printing done elsewhere and then putting the whole package together in Dublin).
Good Luck.

There's actually a new (I think) place doing stuff in Dublin, 950 quid for 500 CDs with colour booklets and crap, which I'm looking into...I think Stephen (yep, "the" Stephen) has info on it....

Yea Cormy like i said they are a load of places in the Yellow Pages all around the same price.
The place we used was Apex(01-4781891 ask for Noel). They were good but I'd ring around to get a couple of quotes. The real problem is nobody wants to quote you til you give them the art-work cos that's the thing that varies(or so I'm lead to believe). Then these guys said they might have trouble Glass mastering from our Domestically burn CD master and they might have to transfer it to some other format which would cost more too.
But it did cost around £950 which isn't bad for them being around the corner incase you need to drop them stuff down or they run into problems like hmmm...oh.. they can't open the format of file you gave them the artwork on(if you're using computer laid-out artwork).
I could go on for hours, if anyone is curious, mails us and I'll answer any questions.

we got our records pressed in the czech republic (gz digital media), but its a bit messed up artwork wise...they haven't been too helpful with it either...actually they have, we just can't follow their instructions.....I'm going to change my name now....I've just realised its shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back