Cd Duplication (1 Viewer)

Jim A. Morrish

Website
blog.myspace.com
who's the best/cheapest at the moment does anyone know?

just got prices of trend for a cd album with booklet

500 - 1676.46 inc vat - 2.77 each
1000 - 2145.33 inc vat - 1.77 each
2000 - 2956.03 (inc vat) - 1.22 each
3000 - 3334.76 (inc vat) - 0.91 each

if anyone knows of anyone cheaper but of similar quality please let me know

Stoat album was done in GZ in the Czech Republic, arrived on Wednesday - €1287.99 incl. VAT for 1000 cds (in clear case with full colour on-CD print, inlay and 4-page booklet). Took 2 weeks from me Swiftposting the master to the CDs arriving in Dublin airport. I throughly recommend them - printing was perfect, CDs are perfect ... the only (timy) quibble I'd have it the paper used is slightly lighter than you'd normally be used to

egg_ said:
Stoat album was done in GZ in the Czech Republic, arrived on Wednesday - €1287.99 incl. VAT for 1000 cds (in clear case with full colour on-CD print, inlay and 4-page booklet). Took 2 weeks from me Swiftposting the master to the CDs arriving in Dublin airport. I throughly recommend them - printing was perfect, CDs are perfect ... the only (timy) quibble I'd have it the paper used is slightly lighter than you'd normally be used to

any hassles with customs?

Jim A. Morrish said:

[just got prices of trend for a cd album with booklet]

a certain single is selling like hot cakes, when the band went back to get more from MidAtlantic they were closed for holidays! they sent the master to Trend yesterday (Monday) and they're collecting 3,000 Cds on Thursday morning. None of yer CD-R rubbish, fully manufactured and professional. In 3 days. And they charged less than Mid-A.
Credit where credit is due. And their stuff is always top notch.

MeMyselfI said:
Jim A. Morrish said:

[just got prices of trend for a cd album with booklet]

a certain single is selling like hot cakes, when the band went back to get more from MidAtlantic they were closed for holidays! they sent the master to Trend yesterday (Monday) and they're collecting 3,000 Cds on Thursday morning. None of yer CD-R rubbish, fully manufactured and professional. In 3 days. And they charged less than Mid-A.
Credit where credit is due. And their stuff is always top notch.
Have you ever posted anything other than glowing trend testimonials?

GZ don't get barcodes for you, though if you provide a barcode in your artwork obviously they will print it

In my experience, unless you're going for a chart attempt there's no need at all for barcodes. Tower, Road, City Discs, Freebird and lots of regional shops all take CDs without barcodes. Dunno what the story is with distributors (like RMG) - anyone know?

egg_ said:
GZ don't get barcodes for you, though if you provide a barcode in your artwork obviously they will print it

In my experience, unless you're going for a chart attempt there's no need at all for barcodes. Tower, Road, City Discs, Freebird and lots of regional shops all take CDs without barcodes. Dunno what the story is with distributors (like RMG) - anyone know?

I think distributors are gonna want barcodes all right .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back