cd duplication (1 Viewer)

seratoza

Website
www.seratoza.com
I need to find a good pressing plant that isn't to expensive. I have heard a lot about GZCD?
I was on their website but I have no way of viewing it in pan-european text. Can somebody help me?

seratoza (23 Jan, 2002 01:58 a.m.):
I need to find a good pressing plant that isn't to expensive. I have heard a lot about GZCD?
I was on their website but I have no way of viewing it in pan-european text. Can somebody help me?

Yep. We did our CD with GZ. Works out around £700 for 500 (with cardboard slieves) after those TNT cunts charged us VAT.

You're probably better off going with trend studios in Dublin (www.trendstudio.ie I think!!!) for around the same price, unless you can find some way of throwing TNT off the VAT scent. Then it would work out 20% cheaper or so.

egg_ (23 Jan, 2002 10:04 a.m.):
It's your government that charges you VAT, friend. TNT are just obeying the law

TNT are very inconsistent in who they chase up for VAT (ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT). Loads of people have got stuff from GZ and got away without paying any VAT. That was my point, Egg.

one from the archives- this question keeps cropping up- any chance of adding a section with this type of info? Is Things taking care of that?-
CD copying service.

Here at Bricks In Their Eyes a.k.a. Ripping Thrash we can now do low priced CD copying.
Done on a standalone CD copying machine 'on-the-fly' using unbranded CD media (ie no label).
Can supply finished CDs with or without jewel cases. Ideal for small press CDs and works out far cheaper than usual pressing companies. Will consider any press runs, even 10 or 20 CDs !!! anything up to a limit of 500 copies (although i could be persuaded to go beyond this!!).
No price list is given here, as price will vary depending on amount of CDs required. Any labels/bands/distros etc wanting some CDs copied, please get in touch with requirements and i'll do you a price!
DIY NON-PROFIT CD COPYING. Get in touch !

Bricks In Their Eyes / P O Box 152 / Burton-on-Trent / Staffs / DE14 1XX /
England.

email: [email protected]

PEACE / LOVE / EQUALITY
Date: 10 May, 2001 on 11:56 a.m.

How much would you be looking at for 1000 cds (album) with standard two colour disc, four page booklet, + jewel case, and barcode, from GZCD.
If I could get a before VAT and after VAT price it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Komodo Recordings (hillsborough) do duplication, graphics, printing and manufacture for runs under 1000 CDs.

I would say this, but most unsigned bands who get 1000 CDs done in one go end up with 500 sitting in their attic for years after.

So get 500 done, not 1000 !!!

For a good quote, call William 02892 688 285

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back