cat problem (1 Viewer)

How's that when he's always in the shower with you?

it's ever since we went to the swimming pool together last week
reece wasn't really keen on communal showering and we got into difficulties when he burst one of my arm bands down at the deep end

he had to revive me by giving me mouth to mouth

My cat's sitting on me purring as I've been reading this thread, I had to cover his eyes for some of it, don't want him upset.

To lord damien, try being the person who feeds the cats once a day, they'll soon associate you with food and will then "love" you and be much more friendly. Feeding doesn't take long and it should help them accept you.

Our cat's so cute, he's wrapped his paws around my arm as I type -like saying "I own you"

it's ever since we went to the swimming pool together last week
reece wasn't really keen on communal showering and we got into difficulties when he burst one of my arm bands down at the deep end

he had to revive me by giving me mouth to mouth

Where would you be without Reece? He completes you.

We got one of them, there grand although diddles does the flushing it out bit.

the amount of extra shite we've got in the garden from minding two extra dogs is shocking.

We had one but and it worked ok, but in the end just keep replacing the litter and it'll be fine

On a similar note I just bought one of these and am weirdly excited about setting it up

http://www.petproducts.ie/dogloopoop.htm

dogloo.jpg

Clean Green Dog Loo

My cat's sitting on me purring as I've been reading this thread, I had to cover his eyes for some of it, don't want him upset.

To lord damien, try being the person who feeds the cats once a day, they'll soon associate you with food and will then "love" you and be much more friendly. Feeding doesn't take long and it should help them accept you.

Our cat's so cute, he's wrapped his paws around my arm as I type -like saying "I own you"
you're assuming i don't feed them, when in fact i do...on occasion...but i DO give them their 'treats' every night as i'm the first one home from work. more than half the time they don't even come in the bloody kitchen until after i've filled their bowls and left the room.
INGRATES.

Yeah, kinda sounds like they just don't like you. Sorry.

On another note, I was asked to take my kitty across the road to a neighbours because she had a mouse in her kitchen. Oscar (our cat) was so frightened that he was clinging on to me and his heart was doing a million to the second (he doesn't go out the front - not allowed to mix with ruffian strays and cars, don't you know). We get into this ladies kitchen (i'd never met her before) and I can see the mouse, cowering beside the press, I let the cat down and he dashes out the back door and up over the wall, by the time I stand up on the wall I see him disappearing into a garden 5 doors down!

To cut a long story short, I then spent 20 minutes trying to entice the mouse out from behind the washing machine with a bath brush. And when I did the neighbour proceeded to smash him to bits ( I was quite upset, i had thought she'd set him free over the wall or something, poor mouse RIP).

When I got back home, the jangle of my keys brought a miaow from the other side of the door and there was Oscar waiting for me. He's been playing with a ribbon the rest of the night, trying to redeem his sense of prowess and masculinity.

Long and pointless story unless you love cats, or can hear the sound of the mouse squeaking in pain and confusion.

Ours make a certain meow/roar/howling noise when they arrive back with a corpse. Once we hear it theres a mad dash around the house closing all the windows. But sometimes we're not quick enough.

We found this in the bedroom recently

rat.jpg

not as bad as the little pile of vomit topped by a mouses head we found on the windowsill though. can't find the photo right now

not as bad as the little pile of vomit topped by a mouses head we found on the windowsill though. can't find the photo right now
Do you take photos of all your cat's trophies?

Fortunately all the windows and doors were shut when Bonnie returned with the headless pigeon. She howled and tapped on the window to get our attention - when I drew the curtains there was blood all over the window. Horrible.

well, the stuff from the rooms you can get
from the pet shop and you can get a spray
for the cat from pet shop too. i had alright
success with this, but then the fleas came
back. now i'm usin the drops on the neck
shit which you have to get from the vet and
doing that every 6 weeks and it seems to
be working fine

nothing freakier than seeing a flea on your bed
except maybe your cats having sex on top of
you while you're asleep. i woke up mid ride.
now they don't got nuts nor ovaries.

well, the stuff from the rooms you can get
from the pet shop and you can get a spray
for the cat from pet shop too. i had alright
success with this, but then the fleas came
back. now i'm usin the drops on the neck
shit which you have to get from the vet and
doing that every 6 weeks and it seems to
be working fine

nothing freakier than seeing a flea on your bed
except maybe your cats having sex on top of
you while you're asleep. i woke up mid ride.
now they don't got nuts nor ovaries.
i saw a flea yesterday.
the missus will kill the cat if she finds out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back