cat problem (2 Viewers)

Cats are vile creatures. They stare and walk all over everything with their litter box paws. In short, get rid of them. Problem solved. Though it might be life threatening and all.

i have very mixed feelings about them myself. i used to really like them but i dunno now. i saw a cute white kitten playing on the street a leonards corner this morning but i know its spent the rest of the day trying to kill birds (yeah i know its their nature but you'd never hear hippies justify humans killing animals by saying its just human nature to be cruel to animals). that said theres still something quite endearing about them. people with cats in the house have smelly houses.

Y'know it's like.. imagine two people sharing a house.
They have a painting. One person likes the painting very much.
The other doesn't really care about it either way.

But then the painting starts shitting and pissing everywhere.
And spraying hair all over the house.
And waking people up in the middleofthefuckingnight.

Hang on, what am I talking about again?

Oh yeah, no more cats.
Maybe a lizard. At least they stay put and don't decide that since you're not feeding them raw salmon by hand then they're gonna ruin your day.

i'm not sure what she uses, but she's concious of their health and "feelings", so i'm sure it's something natural.

Natural doesn't always mean safe for cats. Stuff like tea tree, which is in a lot of natural cleaners etc is poisonous to cats (as are most essential oils).

It might be that the cat doesn't like where the tray is. Maybe there's a draft or something. I had awful trouble getting one of mine to use the tray - she much prefered going behind the computer desk. I just kept putting her on the tray and she got the message eventually (she's not very bright, bless her).

Maybe you should change tack: http://www.catsofaustralia.com/cat-toilet.htm

OH! another thing they're great for... finding mice and leaving them dead on the staircase so you can find them on the way to the john in the middle of the night. With your bare foot...

could be a scent thing with that particularl spot

Yup. Its a scent thing. I was living with cats that would piss on anything dirty left about, particularly my cycling gear, so I had to be reeeally tidy.

You have to go down there and obliterate that area with bleach, and keep the whole place spotless.
Cats dont like to do dumps in clean unfamiliar places, if you clear everything out of there, put it all up on shelves, bleach the fuck out of it, bleach up the kitty litter box, put in new kitty litter, and try again you might be in luck.

I feel you pain though. I ended up moving out of the gaff because of those cats.
Maybe tomorrow there will be a certain grey Alsatian there to sort the situation out?

We can dream.

sarloos.JPG

Yup. Its a scent thing. I was living with cats that would piss on anything dirty left about, particularly my cycling gear, so I had to be reeeally tidy.

You have to go down there and obliterate that area with bleach, and keep the whole place spotless.
Cats dont like to do dumps in clean unfamiliar places, if you clear everything out of there, put it all up on shelves, bleach the fuck out of it, bleach up the kitty litter box, put in new kitty litter, and try again you might be in luck.
there's her weekend gone.

Only if you're a dirt bird like Lord Damians missus
you said it.

Cats hate the smell of citrus stuff, right?
Maybe try leaving some orange peels or similar in the pissspot.
Or maybe just take off and nuke 'em from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.

I think your cat is pissed off and is punishing you.

This is probably true. Cats are fairly intuitive, and from what I've seen, very jealous. They probably don't like that they have to share your girlfriend with you.

OH! another thing they're great for... finding mice and leaving them dead on the staircase so you can find them on the way to the john in the middle of the night. With your bare foot...

Mafia style warnings? 'See this dead mouse, well that'll be you if you don't watch it'

Tell her you're allergic. Whether it's to her or the cats, you decide.

The time to do this is at the very start of a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back